Mod Abandoned SchnurriTV's mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Oh jeez she added that requirement? that's silly. Didn't know about it since I kinda stopped following development after it left schnurri's hands.
Though tbh I loved the last feature schnurri added which was PoV as a girl.
Yeah and the whole customizable girls, with extra options by default for both Kobolds and Goblins. Which was the theme Schnu was following the last update, each new mob that was added had a ton of customization options by default. Yet I've seen none on that in either Galath or her daughter, minus the possibility of turn Galath into a regular females for those that are afraid of futas XD

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah and the whole customizable girls, with extra options by default for both Kobolds and Goblins. Which was the theme Schnu was following the last update, each new mob that was added had a ton of customization options by default. Yet I've seen none on that in either Galath or her daughter, minus the possibility of turn Galath into a regular females for those that are afraid of futas XD
she really needs to make this mod open source or give it to someone else. She rarely updates the game, and when she shares news on her twitter. It's mostly just memes, also I dont think the futa off command was a thing at first. Enough people asked for it so she added it in, for me personally I don't like girls with dicks or femboys. Giving yourself more work by adding irrelevant gunplay in a sex mod while announcing you're working no other projects isn't a good sign.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
she really needs to make this mod open source or give it to someone else. She rarely updates the game, and when she shares news on her twitter. It's mostly just memes, also I dont think the futa off command was a thing at first. Enough people asked for it so she added it in, for me personally I don't like girls with dicks or femboys. Giving yourself more work by adding irrelevant gunplay in a sex mod while announcing you're working no other projects isn't a good sign.
I mean she could have added the dick on/off option to the current char customizer system instead of making it code based. That way you could toggle more things from Galath like not only her PP to be on/off according to your own personal or situational preferences, but maybe being able to modify the horns or something to make the char to look more unique and giving customization options for her using current systems, instead of adding it done via a code which for something like hardcore survival would be unusable. Also feels dumb that Galath is a futa but yet Mangelie (Or whatever she's named after) lacks said option being her daughter.

But yeah, when I saw the announcement that the mod was given to her and that she started the whole ID check BS I knew the mod was on it's way to become dead.

Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
can't bring myself to give my ID for the discord, all im really looking for is some skins for the bee. if anyone can post a collection of bee skins or animations i would appreciate you greatly. :giggle:
have you found models for the bee? this is literally the best mob, you can share it, otherwise I only found allay and succubus

May 11, 2022
Open source would definitely be the best thing that could happen to the mod tbh. Just look at how many custom skins there are at this point and compare that to the actual stuff which has been added by the 'official' developer. It's fine to have side projects, but making a sex mod and then trying to add guns to it for some reason just doesn't look good to me, at least not to warrant keeping the code under closure.

Reactions: Chains123

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Open source would definitely be the best thing that could happen to the mod tbh. Just look at how many custom skins there are at this point and compare that to the actual stuff which has been added by the 'official' developer. It's fine to have side projects, but making a sex mod and then trying to add guns to it for some reason just doesn't look good to me, at least not to warrant keeping the code under closure.
there are actual custom animations that people are making wich could be added as new options instead of having to use them as replacers.

May 11, 2022
there are actual custom animations that people are making wich could be added as new options instead of having to use them as replacers.
Probably won't take all too long until the fanmade stuff outweighs actual content then. You know, I wonder how all this will develop in the future, though I can only guess.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote