Mod Abandoned SchnurriTV's mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mattiscool

Dec 9, 2022
Hello, I can't seem to access the Fapcraft website and this always pops up. (For context I just upgraded to quantum fiber and only had one other issue with a blocked website.) Does anybody have a mega upload they can share a workaround? The closest I got was using the fucking internet archive to access an archived version of the website and could download the mod but the mod was only 10 kilobytes which obviously isn't big enough for a mod this big.
Screenshot (181).png

mattiscool

Dec 9, 2022
Hello, I can't seem to access the Fapcraft website and this always pops up. (For context I just upgraded to quantum fiber and only had one other issue with a blocked website.) Does anybody have a mega upload they can share a workaround? The closest I got was using the fucking internet archive to access an archived version of the website and could download the mod but the mod was only 10 kilobytes which obviously isn't big enough for a mod this big.
View attachment 3628022
Managed to download the full file using my mobile data. god, I hate ISP companies sometimes.

kukkek69

Oct 27, 2018
can't bring myself to give my ID for the discord, all im really looking for is some skins for the bee. if anyone can post a collection of bee skins or animations i would appreciate you greatly. :giggle:

Last edited:

kukkek69

Oct 27, 2018
is fapcraft still being worked on? their official site doesnt have any dates to tell me and i am curious
yes it is being worked on. Trolmastercards twitter is the place for updates, though according to her twitter she is working on many things so it might be slow from update to update

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
yes it is being worked on. Trolmastercards twitter is the place for updates, though according to her twitter she is working on many things so it might be slow from update to update

thank you for letting me know, this mod caught my eye before and its so well made. i was abit disappointed when the guy originally working on the mod had to stop because of mojang so im glad someone else is bearing the torch.

May 21, 2024
That sounds like a euphemism for "its not being worked on." Disappointing since the original author gave it to them after getting screwed by Microsoft instead of open sourcing it, which is what basically anyone else would do in that position.

Also disappointing: discord cracked down on anonymous alt accounts, and every server using this mod is gated behind a discord.

kukkek69

Oct 27, 2018
That sounds like a euphemism for "its not being worked on." Disappointing since the original author gave it to them after getting screwed by Microsoft instead of open sourcing it, which is what basically anyone else would do in that position.

Also disappointing: discord cracked down on anonymous alt accounts, and every server using this mod is gated behind a discord.
well her twitter does show some updates for now and the 1.1 update was from her. Obviously "other projects" is never a good sign and we can only hope its not dropped completely. best case for everyone (except Microsoft) is it becoming open source but we will just have to wait i guess.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
if it was open source the mod would at the very least run a lot better, the reason shes not doing that is because originally there was some spooky DRM build into the mod and open source would just mean people remove it.

With the way AI reverse engineering is going it shouldnt be too hard to just crack the source code of this mod in the near future and at that point it will just be out there and available, at least thats what im hoping for.

Miixi

Sep 7, 2017
if it was open source the mod would at the very least run a lot better, the reason shes not doing that is because originally there was some spooky DRM build into the mod and open source would just mean people remove it.

With the way AI reverse engineering is going it shouldnt be too hard to just crack the source code of this mod in the near future and at that point it will just be out there and available, at least thats what im hoping for.
The spooky DRM was a Patreon checker to make sure you were backing the mod while it was being developed. It was removed later after Patreon nuked Schnurri off the platform because of a take down from Mojang/Microsoft.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
The spooky DRM was a Patreon checker to make sure you were backing the mod while it was being developed. It was removed later after Patreon nuked Schnurri off the platform because of a take down from Mojang/Microsoft.
Eh, from what I recall, the mod didn't had any DRM shit before it got given to Trol. When it was on Schnu's hands you could just download it and use it. You just had to wait for the public version to be available, since he used an early access system. So backers would have the mod before the public version was released.

The whole BS of having to do an ID check to access or use the mod, like at all, started when she began developing the latest versions. Which let's just say that while I appreciate it that she finally added futa content to the mod, which was something that was so needed to be added in my opinion, the gameplay started to be messed up in compatibility with other mods/extended gameplay features (like messing up with how shaders rendered things), also a needless shift of focus into locking new content behind combat encounters.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
im talking about the message that popped up telling you to join a discord server and upload your ID to be able to play with the mod, YES THAT WAS A THING

May 21, 2024
also a needless shift of focus into locking new content behind combat encounters.
People on the reddit were talking about trol adding guns. I don't know. I don't have a twitter so I won't check and the subreddit is bad even by reddit standards, but it sounded dumb enough to be true.

Last edited:

Miixi

Sep 7, 2017
Eh, from what I recall, the mod didn't had any DRM shit before it got given to Trol. When it was on Schnu's hands you could just download it and use it. You just had to wait for the public version to be available, since he used an early access system. So backers would have the mod before the public version was released.

The whole BS of having to do an ID check to access or use the mod, like at all, started when she began developing the latest versions. Which let's just say that while I appreciate it that she finally added futa content to the mod, which was something that was so needed to be added in my opinion, the gameplay started to be messed up in compatibility with other mods/extended gameplay features (like messing up with how shaders rendered things), also a needless shift of focus into locking new content behind combat encounters.
Oh jeez she added that requirement? that's silly. Didn't know about it since I kinda stopped following development after it left schnurri's hands.
Though tbh I loved the last feature schnurri added which was PoV as a girl.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
People on the reddit were talking about trol adding guns. I don't know. I don't have a twitter so I won't check and the subreddit is bad even by reddit standards, but it sounded dumb enough to be true.
Pffff, makes no sense for the mod to have guns unless is something related to the horny potion. Trol calls herself a business woman but it's starting to sound like she's as bad as getting the right ideas for the game as those in that same mindset. If anything give vanilla reasons for people to go down into doing sexstuff which is what the mod is all about, not combat related stuff. Which the most Schnu added about it back then were Kobold tribes being hostile between each other, but that's it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote