Mod Abandoned SchnurriTV's mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Denith

Nov 16, 2021
I'm talking about a zip file, when unzipping it gives an error that the file is corrupted on any device where I download it.
Pls send the normal Maru and Rebecca file here again.
ye u were supposed to put those zip files into resource pack folder

lolxd523

Sep 14, 2019
Meru and Rebecca files is corrupted, can you overwrite it or can anyone send me a link to the normal files
these ones are "protected" from edits for some reason,
if you need to edit them, extract files using , otherwise just drag and drop into resourcepack folder

Reactions: Basil667

unknown_person76

May 14, 2019
might be to much to ask but what's the run down for this mod at this point? all I know it's under new ownership and you can some how change the models

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
View attachment 2646443

Welp, I had to do it lol.

Could someone assist me on making a proper thread for sharing of mods of Schnurri's Mod? Like in which page/thread should it be made at.
OwO How did you do that? And Im not sure how to make a side thread but I think that posting a google drive or Mega link should work?

I tried some femboy mods but been wanting to have futa variants forever and I prefer the OG version since the one with Galath and so on causes glitches with shaders.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Been trying to get the models for the girls everywhere but with no result. All Discord servers that shares them request an ID and while Im old enough to almost be a grandma (no kidding, Ive seen worst cases lol) Im just not gonna share my ID to whatever random server I found for a some files of a mod.

Thing is, the current Fapcraft site just doesnt load for me at all on PC and on phone while it "loads", it doesnt let me download the models and neither the config file. Can someone share those with me somehow? Cause that's driving me fukin insane.

Im also curious on how you make RP versions of the girls. I tried a few ones and damn they look amazing but like how do you even make them? I wanna create my own versions but didn't even knew you could create an RP for it at all before looking this thread lol

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Been trying to get the models for the girls everywhere but with no result. All Discord servers that shares them request an ID and while Im old enough to almost be a grandma (no kidding, Ive seen worst cases lol) Im just not gonna share my ID to whatever random server I found for a some files of a mod.

Thing is, the current Fapcraft site just doesnt load for me at all on PC and on phone while it "loads", it doesnt let me download the models and neither the config file. Can someone share those with me somehow? Cause that's driving me fukin insane.

Im also curious on how you make RP versions of the girls. I tried a few ones and damn they look amazing but like how do you even make them? I wanna create my own versions but didn't even knew you could create an RP for it at all before looking this thread lol

This server doesnt need an ID, BUT you need to watch ads in order to download some of the models and are limmited to only a few per day
Models uploaded by users are sometimes without download limitations

Here are a few models that i have from others who uploaded them here and from the discord server above.

You have to find out how to use them yourself, some of them are resource packs that you have to install like any texture pack for minecraft, others are models that you have to put in the sexmod folder and apply them with the girl wand.

sometimes they lag my game out and it crashes, then the game only launches when i remove the models or else it wont start a singleplayer game, so you have to find out wich ones work for you.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote