Others Completed School Dot Fight [v1.2] [Okeyu Tei]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kinky Gamer Sophia

Aug 29, 2018
The real rape in this game is enemies parking their hitboxes on top of you and that little shit with the skates.
This is the second worst attempt at a Beat 'em Up I've seen here.
yeah like they shouldnt be allowed to stay in your hitbox with you being unable to hit them that is unless you you're willing to lose some health which is bullshit imo you shouldnt have to lose hp JUST to hit an enemy in your hitbox i mean that just rigs the game against you

Crazy Gaston

Jul 26, 2018
damn i dont have anything that can unzip a 7zip file unkless you know of a program that can do it thats free. cuz im broke af
lol
Is your post some type of sarcastic joke??? 7-zip was developed by Igor Pavlov as a 100% free alternative to RAR. Just grab a version compatible with your processor (either 32-bit x86 or 64-bit x64) from the official website:

Basedboi72

Apr 9, 2022
Can anyone make a Media fire download link of the better version cuz Zippyshare one just doest let me open it

smallguy099

Jul 26, 2021
I downloaded this game but when i put it through VirusTotal it gets flagged is this happening for anyone else? I used the Anonfile link and the mediafire link and this happened both times.

Forum_Username

Apr 5, 2023
I know this is kind of an old thread now, but can anyone confirm if the download links are safe?

I see the download was flagged by VirusTotal so I was wondering if this is still an issue.

MsB456

Aug 4, 2022
The controls are

Z: Jump
X: Attack (Can do a 4 hit combo just pressing X-x-x-x) 2 punches and 2 kicks.
C: Special Attack (uses some Health)
UP: Use clothes (Healing, just discovered it on stage 2 while tr)
Down: Crouch (Just figured it out when the small brats come running around)

And I don't find a Pause button yet.

So I belive is keyboard only.

Also my generic USB control don't work in this game. and the game doesn't give us options to chance the controls.

Maybe if the game works on X-box controler or other "official controllers" someone can mod this in tghe APK format?

Anyway, just beat the game on normal.

Someone knows if There is any difference in the ending if you beat it on Easy and on Hard?

To pause the game press ctrl+p

sadly i still havent found out how to turn on "Invincible Mode" really nead some help with that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes