Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

Flash9786

Aug 30, 2018
crashes will happen for sure, unavoidable, no need for in game trigger, the game will gradually increasing its memory usage for actions we made in game till the memory gave up and force close the game.

for bug triggers, i dont literally write it down, only remember it in my head so when i see it later, i will avoid it. errr cant really describe it in english, lol.

just saying
-i start the game with all 100 stat by using char creation rollback bug
-use dex hand perk because the game force me to pick at least 1
-activate untrained perk
-avoid any uneeded action because my goals only to explore game available story line.

here some bugs i suddenly remember while writing this
dont interarct with this rnpc:
-rpnc busy with their phone, usually in the park
-rnpc groping "no no", dont even know whos no no
-some/few strange rnpc, i mean, idk the triggers, but out 100rnpc, theres 7 girls (yep only girls) i need to avoid initiating talk in my current game stat, it will trigger ladies man perk erroe even if i dont have one.

errrr,, theres more but i forgot atm
Please tell me how to do the rollback bug.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.939 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolGame-0.939
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Why are there no npcs in the game??
Noticed this too when doing a fresh start on the new version. I think on the first hour they show up and then the next almost all of them vanish. As if stuck in an episode of goosebumps.

Sadly, this version seems to break at least as many things as it fixes. And it does not even solve the original most glaring bugs. Naked male npcs are still everywhere (now with a few female ones too). Mc still frequently turns thin/fat/nude. Game still gives you gruesome stat altering scars for having any kind of combat experience. And fights are still all kinds wonky.

I don't think I've ever said this about any other game, but they really need to do a full stop on content to focus on bugs. There's already so many features and I don't think there's even one that you can feel secure works properly. I'm always multi saving and checking for unintended effects to every little action.

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
Great game but there were too many bugs atm. it doesn't feel very stable. I have to restart multiple times and it's become more troublesome to play rather than fun. I enjoy interaction with npc more than actual heroine, but sometime their appearance change randomly while interact with them. getting a lot of error. and game crashing. It all make me so sad. I enjoy trying multiple character with multiple way to play the game. like going lady man and make everyone love me or going actual degenerate and make everyone fear me. it's very cool to be able to do that i feel. Althought I haven't be able to have sex with a girl with intimidating yet while going fear way. maybe i need more than 300 fear? I will try more later.

Anyway, once the game become more stable I think I am willing to pay that $25 for it that show in itcho.io. but at the current state? probably not. For patreon, I just dislike the idea of giving away 10 dollars every month for minimal update where it doesn't feel like it fix anything. like version 9.38 to 9.39 for example. but yeah... fun game. If there an option of 1 time payment and keep getting update like buying off dlsite that I dont know of. Let me know. I never use itch.io and all my purchases are usually from dlsite so I might be missing something.

I will keep an eye out for it tho... that mean check back in 6 months. i guess?! lol
Edit: hm.. or maybe I should try 1 month of patreon at $10 and see how dev do? yeah I think i might do that to see if it worth paying monthly.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2017
Paying them for the game with the way development is currently handled is paying them to continually release blatantly unplaytested new versions that have bugs that have persisted across multiple versions and still consistently ruin attempts to play
Just my take, but the way they seem to handle development irks me since the game really caught me before I started running headlong into issue after issue

Reactions: Tehemai

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
it is not a bad game just wished that you you get bigger places and a better furniture but i also wish for a auto skill per stat cause it is way to much of a pain to train up stats combat system is complicated

Fru1tF0xxx

May 15, 2022
I love and I mean LOVE the idea of the game: Randomly generated experiences and modifiers that make the game unique upon every playthrough yet is still deep enough to get you genuinely invested! The classes, jobs, customization, it's all pretty good. Of course though, it's hard to recommend this game. Ignoring common issues with Hentai games (such as the bad English and the *possibly* stolen assets), this game has two major flaws.

1. This game is beyond broken. I've played both mobile AND PC ports and good gravy they both have different issues. Mobile tended to crash for me a lot and PC had a lot of callback errors that made an error screen pop up every few lines of dialogue. On PC I also notice the RNPCs tend to disappear A LOT and while you can still search for them with the prompt, encountering characters naturally is like finding a unicorn, they also change appearance randomly (like full body and facial changes) Overall, the PC version is just way buggier than the mobile port with a bunch of issues I haven't even mentioned, but mobile is overall less reliable. I get that the game is still in development, but did anyone test it before release? There's a plethora of good features in the game, so I believe they can/should focus on bugfixes for now.

2. The named NPCs and your interactions with them aren't that good. Maybe it's the writing style or the storylines themselves or something, but I couldn't care less for the actual character stories, which is a shame considering the actual RNPC stories are kinda neat. It also doesn't help the named characters don't artistically fit in the universe with the other characters and their scenes are slightly censored as opposed to the RNPC scenes which are not. In general, if the character isn't randomly generated (including the narrator and tutorial girl), their content is probably gonna suck.

The writing of the characters is more subjective so I can get past that but good fucking grief they NEED to fix this game. This isn't just "small callback error" or "character isn't where they said they were", this is full blown Ubisoft/Volition levels unplayable. You either play the mobile port which crashes or the Windows version where the game goes creepypasta and vanishes 99% of the population and fails to load in "blood_and_bruises". It's a shame really, this game does have plenty of potential.

absent0

Aug 31, 2019
Hello everyone
I have created a cheat menu with the renpy cheat generator, to increase the stats of the character, level, money, energy, etc...
the use is simple, install the file in the game directory, in the "game" folder.
example: "School-0.939-win\game\CustomCheatMenu.rpy"
run the game, load the savegame, and once the game is loaded, press the "K" key to open the menu.
to close it, don't press the "K" key again, because it opens the menu again, you have to go to the "Nevermind" button inside the menu, I know it's an inconvenience but well, things of the program with which I have created this.
the only thing that I have to comment, that you first raise the level to put the perks you want, and then raise the stats, so you can raise them to more than 100.
if there is any value that you want to modify, it is very easy, open the file with windows notepad and simply look for the value and modify it.
I hope you like it and help, greetings.

the buttons to open the menu are the same:

K - opens the menu
L - opens the console

I hope you enjoy this version of my menu, everything works in version 0.939.

Last edited:

GenericGuy69

Nov 4, 2018
What stage of the relationship do I need to be in to activate rules like "go without panties" and "go without bra"? I am already dating an RNPC, is there a relationship even further than that?

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
Hello everyone
I have created a cheat menu with the renpy cheat generator, to increase the stats of the character, level, money, energy, etc...
the use is simple, install the file in the game directory, in the "game" folder.
example: "School-0.939-win\game\CustomCheatMenu.rpy"
run the game, load the savegame, and once the game is loaded, press the "K" key to open the menu.
to close it, don't press the "K" key again, because it opens the menu again, you have to go to the "Nevermind" button inside the menu, I know it's an inconvenience but well, things of the program with which I have created this.
the only thing that I have to comment, that you first raise the level to put the perks you want, and then raise the stats, so you can raise them to more than 100.
if there is any value that you want to modify, it is very easy, open the file with windows notepad and simply look for the value and modify it.
I hope you like it and help, greetings.

EDIT:

I have created a new menu, " CustomCheatMenuV1", changing some values and adding new ones, I explain the changes:
increased stats values from 150 to 200, why? I don't know, just in case...
increased the value of money, and the boost of relations.
changed the close button from "nevermind" to "close menu".
removed the separators (Player, stats, etc...) which I think were annoying.

added:
max backpack weight value (although this is not reflected in the game, you can carry much more weight than it indicates, how much? I don't know, I just put a value of 200k, by default it's at 10 or so, depending on your strength)
set absenteeism to 0, club points to 1.000.000
added body values to set them to 100 in case you get hurt
added two buttons to put or remove NPC IDs in the name when you talk to them
added button to activate 18+ content (shouldn't be necessary but just in case), and yes, the value comes out as "False", I don't know why, but it's like that, I just added what the "boosty" cheat does when you activate it normally in the patreon button
added button to return to edit the appearances and values of the NPCs (like when you start game), this leads to open the cheat menu and returns you home, is automatic I can not change it
and the most important thing, I added the button to activate the cheat menu of patreon, when you close it it returns you to your home, I can't avoid that either, it's automatic.

the buttons to open the menu are the same:

K - opens the menu
L - opens the console

I hope you enjoy this version of my menu, everything works in version 0.939.
It appears I cannot load any save where I've used your cheats. Saves on "vanilla" characters works fine.

Reactions: Patroneater
2.50 star(s) 50 Votes