Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

Warelog1

Jul 2, 2017
if a fully working version is actually made after the post, I will even issue support for the project :D
P.s для разрабов :удачи вам ребята надеюсь у вас всё получится

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
if a fully working version is actually made after the post, I will even issue support for the project :D
P.s для разрабов :удачи вам ребята надеюсь у вас всё получится
They claim they're releasing updated builds every day for 943 and they hired some people to get everything fixed.

We'll see.

CrazyZach

May 29, 2018
For all my time on this site, I've played a lot of games. And when I experienced games from Russian developers, I realized the following things:
1) Russian developers are not bad coders. Their games often contain a lot of complicated code and the developers themselves often write games in the sandbox genre.
2) Horrible paywall. The game just came out and there is no content? But you enter the patreon code for a couple of secret scenes! Protection against piracy? This is also a frequent prerogative of Russian developers. And okay, if the game was good, but here comes the third point.
3) Games are often not interesting. I've seen few games from Russian developers, where the game was interesting. The story, the dialogue, it all affects my interest and I don't get that there. In this game it's all on a primitive level.
Not only that this game without a patreon code it won't work for you, but it also checks that you don't share your codes and don't play at the same time. And it also periodically checks the connection to the Internet.

So after a little bit of work, I'm posting here the crack.
Cracking this game was more fun than playing it.

Put the file persistent.py in the folder School-game\renpy
Glad you had fun at least. I didn't even enjoy playing it

RogerEtSesHumains

Nov 17, 2021
So how do I play this version? It crashes due to the missing code
I just updated the link to 0.943 BugFix 5 (now BugFix12), see if it fix your crashes (see my message on page 72)
If it doesn't, I suggest you wait at least a good month for next realease (maybe more considering how bad the state of the game is)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuie32

Yuie32

Feb 22, 2021
I just updated the link to 0.943 BugFix 5, see if it fix your crashes (see my message on page 72)
If it doesn't, I suggest you wait at least a good month for next realease (maybe more considering how bad the state of the game is)
I don't think it's a bug, I meant the missing patreon code. Whenever I start a new game it tells me the game will crash without it.

RogerEtSesHumains

Nov 17, 2021
Mine crashes due to eye color error and wont let me bypass it. 0.943 bugfix 10
I just updated the link to BugFix12, 12 apparently fix this issue but I didn't tested it myself
If it doesn't fix it, try using the universal patch mod and the patreon crack from kakademon (since someone said above that the game told it would crash without code it might be that)

RinRirise

Jun 15, 2017
I just updated the link to BugFix12, 12 apparently fix this issue but I didn't tested it myself
If it doesn't fix it, try using the universal patch mod and the patreon crack from kakademon (since someone said above that the game told it would crash without code it might be that)
Well, that did not fix it. so i need to get a previous version and do a patch? I tried a few things to see if i could get it to work but my goodness, the code is just broken lol. it crashes over the smallest decisions.

Last edited:

RogerEtSesHumains

Nov 17, 2021
0.943a (BugFix9) - can't believe I actually paid for it...
MEGA link from my account, files downloaded from the official links
( - )

(latest)
MEGA folder (BugFix5)
(After a takedown of the links I downloaded everything and put it in my MEGA account, please tell me if it gets down after this)

Can't share my Patreon code but the updated crack from kakademon, works according to some users I leave the BugFix5 folder until it's reported that the crack still works on BugFix9 of 0.934a but it should be fine
(Post of the crack from Kakademon)
I just updated to 0.934a BugFix9
The game seems to still be utterly broken even after 12 BugFix for 0.934 and the 5 more of 0.934a...
Also, I don't think the crack from Kakademon works on Android because you can't really replace the file on Android without remaking the port, just add mods (but I can be wrong)

Last edited:

Hik9

Oct 9, 2022
I just updated to 0.934a BugFix5
The game seems to still be utterly broken even after 12 BugFix for 0.934 and the 5 more of 0.934a...
Also, I don't think the crack from Kakademon works on Android because you can't really replace the file on Android without remaking the port, just add mods (but I can be wrong)
Ok thanks you

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
with each version the game breaks more.
with each bug fix more bugs pop up.
this is what happens when a dev throws out content and features without properly testing and fixing any of it.
im pretty sure the game as it is now has so many bugs that are dormant burried under more bugs that simply fixing them is nearly impossible without completely redoing everything from the ground up.

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes