Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Is it possible to, and if so, has anyone checked that this is safe to run with it's internet connectivity?
Why it would be unsafe?
Anyway, I'm strongly recommend to learn how to use a firewall. It is simple and handy.

Nivley

Mar 7, 2023
Is there any guide for Meiko storyline? I don't know how to unlock all cg related to her (without code cheat), I'm only able to unlock 20+ out of 48 cg

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
Is there any guide for Meiko storyline? I don't know how to unlock all cg related to her (without code cheat), I'm only able to unlock 20+ out of 48 cg
some of her cg´s are path locked.
you cant get all without playing twice with different paths.

YnicLo

Aug 29, 2023

Download links:

• PC: /
  • Android: /
  • MAC: /

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I don't get what's going on here . Can't comment on this update since i gave up on two earlier versions , a long time ago , that just crashed all the time . But i don't get how the game gets some much fixes and work being done (never seen such a long patch notes for any game around here), and yet apparently still ain't playable ?

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
Did a quick search of the single CG they show in the previews, that game they stole it from is :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you find yourself looking for the source of another image in the future, that website is a huge help.
It's fucking dumb to set a patreon for a game stealing assets from other places. They get money off illegitimate content.

Fuck them, I'm blacklisting this shit and unwatching this thread

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
It's fucking dumb to set a patreon for a game stealing assets from other places. They get money off illegitimate content.

Fuck them, I'm blacklisting this shit and unwatching this thread
Those assets are used because this "Sloth Command" = 2 programmers, 1 art-design. Working on codes and rebalancing old stuff, like "change pose, 60 (old) -> 15 (new) fatigue" in not so "free time" after daily work in Kazakhstan. Thinking between "giving up", because people still hating a project after 1 year of big progress, and "in search of help", because they admit, that in future we will see new scenes and new girl arts just to dodge "copyright claims".

Last edited:
Reactions: john_russ
Dec 8, 2023
Did a quick search of the single CG they show in the previews, that game they stole it from is :
Normally, I wouldn't care if a developer decided to "borrow" art from some obscure Japanese vns, but this game is such a shitheap aside from the art assets and they obviously put all their effort into the invasive DRM. I wonder if anyone has notified Patreon about this.

The game her art is stolen from doesn't have sex iirc
You recall

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolGame-0.952
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
Is there or will there ever be ntr?
Swim Club president is NTR: "Video Blackmail" or by being "Better Boyfriend" - your choice.

Plus you can simulate NTR scenario with "random NPC", by a) having high relationship and b) giving her order "don`t even contact with *insert random NPC name, that she date before*". Of course, you will not see special event from random NPC about NTR (in development, maybe).

Last edited:

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
Those assets are used because this "Sloth Command" = 2 programmers, 1 art-design. Working on codes and rebalancing old stuff, like "change pose, 60 (old) -> 15 (new) fatigue" in not so "free time" after daily work in Kazakhstan. Thinking between "giving up", because people still hating a project after 1 year of big progress, and "in search of help", because they admit, that in future we will see new scenes and new girl arts just to dodge "copyright claims".
considering the fact that the game doesnt get any less buggy regardless of how many bug fixes the dev releases and that he seems to think creating a mob to attack people criticising the game as well as posting fake reviews is more important than actually fixing shit i have no sympathy for them.
also stealing assets from other games is just lazy regardless of whatever reason the dev pretends to have.

Reactions: James Eveleth

robotacocat

Oct 10, 2021
Also, I saw some people asking for cheats. You can use unren to enable console, and in console (shift+o), you can use these:

Fill energy+hunger:
energy=9999;satiety=9999

Increase relationship of whatever NPC you are talking to (+200 contact, +100 love, -60 fear) (you can run this multiple times in a row, or increase the numbers if you want):
contact_npc+=200;love_npc+=100;fear_npc-=60

Same, but split incase you dont want to apply all to the same NPC:
contact_npc+=200
love_npc+=100
fear_npc-=60

Run these two during a fight. It will give you 48 action points, and 480 health:
action_points_max=action_points=48
heart_point=heart_point_max=480

This will heal all of your body parts to 100%:
stability_body_left_leg=stability_body_head=stability_body_right_hand=stability_body_right_leg=stability_body_left_hand=stability_body_body=100

To add the rules that the NPC cannot wear clothes (will get them naked):
eval(npc_id)["no_clothes"]=eval(npc_id)["no_clothes1"]=eval(npc_id)["no_pantsu"]=eval(npc_id)["no_bra"]=True

If you just want to remove a single piece instead, use one of these:
eval(npc_id)["no_clothes"]=True
eval(npc_id)["no_clothes1"]=True
eval(npc_id)["no_pantsu"]=True
eval(npc_id)["no_bra"]=True

While in a card game, to make it easer to beat your opponent, run these (increases your points decreases thiers):
c_3.cash=9999
c_1.cash=1

To get a NPCs phone number:
eval(npc_id)["number_phone"]=1

To give yourself money:
money=99999

To give yourself perk points.. its a little tricky. Perk points are "lvl - lvl_points_sell" (lvl_points_sell are how many you have spent.) So if you have 50 levels, you have 50 perk points, but if you have spent 49, you only have 1. So the trick is to gain some (8 I think is the most expensive so get to level 8) and just set lvl_points_sell to 0, so you have all 8 points. Spend them, then set it to 0 again to get your points back:
lvl_points_sell=0

During character creation, if you want unlimited character creation points, use this (it will knock you back to the first step "1. Basic data" so use it first before you make changes):
unallocated_attributes=9999
How do I find an npc's id?

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes