Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
how do you even enter this i tried to do it in the room with the option ''enter the patreon code'' but it keeps saying its incorrect i've tried the ones listed in the main post and the money one you just mentioned i'm currently using the bugfix version you made
I just double-checked - everything works. Download the version from exactly the links I gave.
Also, if you have a version downloaded from itch.io then nothing will work.

P.S You need to enter the code itself already in the player's room

Reactions: felixxxx

felixxxx

Feb 27, 2020
I just double-checked - everything works. Download the version from exactly the links I gave.
Also, if you have a version downloaded from itch.io then nothing will work.

P.S You need to enter the code itself already in the player's room
huh? without opening the option i mentioned? like just typing it out in the room or something?

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
when i try to do it i'm in the player's room and then click on locations > enter the patreon code
The second screenshot is what you need to enter.

The first is what happened after the input. No text comes out, just 10,000 in-game currency is added.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Are there anymore console commands?
Public cheats (only work starting from version 0.924):

money
- gives out 10.000 in-game currency when entering.

Public cheats (only work starting from version 0.925):

yuki
- opens all available CGs with Yuki Oota in the gallery on the player's PC.
meiko - opens all available CGs from Meiko Tsukasa in the gallery on the player's PC.
ayano - opens all available CGs with Ayano Yoshida in the gallery on the player's PC.
suzuki - opens all available CGs with Suzuki Matsui in the gallery on the player's PC.
hitomi - opens all available CGs with Hitomi Watanabe in the gallery on the player's PC.
gallery - completely cleans the gallery on the player's PC from CGs.

Any of the cheats available above must be entered in the same place as the patreon code.

Sep 23, 2021
Are there anymore console commands?
I posted a few here: https://f95zone.to/threads/school-game-v0-924-bugfix-1-sloths-command.48601/post-7212215

Those are the main ones, there is others for story characters but they can break the game. More console commands are:

If you want club cash:

budget_club_occult

Modify missing classes/job tallies:

absenteeism / absenteeism_joob

Modify sexual/card skills (no idea why not sure how the mech. works in game):

sexual_experience_glgg / card_experience_glgg

Add alcohol to inventory for NPC visits:

light_alcohol_item / strong_alcohol_item

Add skills for programming jobs:

skills_programm

Job reputation (again no idea what this does yet)

reputation_joob

Last edited:
Reactions: moonsurfer
Sep 23, 2021
BTW are there any stats commands?

Which stats?

Assuming character, which can be edited at the generation screen you can edit in-game by doing:

stats_forces_gg
stats_agility_gg
stats_stamina_gg
stats_science_gg
stats_cunning_gg
stats_authority_gg
stats_erudition_gg
stats_lucky_gg

Though I've not tried these!

Last edited:

orcaki

Oct 15, 2016
i write the console commands but it just say what is the corrent stat and cant edit it ?
how i add the funds?

Mar 17, 2019
" Now, if a randomized female NPC is a futanari, his penis will be displayed during sex scenes. In addition, some other exclusive moments have been added for them during the scene itself. "
i have never seen a futanari in the game.
are they really in the game and if so can I somehow recognize them or set a option that a futanari appears or is crated?

Reactions: ALEK1526

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
" Now, if a randomized female NPC is a futanari, his penis will be displayed during sex scenes. In addition, some other exclusive moments have been added for them during the scene itself. "
i have never seen a futanari in the game.
are they really in the game and if so can I somehow recognize them or set a option that a futanari appears or is crated?
This option is available only after subscribing to the developer's patreon

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes