Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.924 Bugfix 1 version

In this version, a couple of bugs from the 925 version have been fixed, as well as a problem with saves. In addition, it has a money cheat code, which can be entered in the same place where the patreon code is entered. In this case, 10,000 game currency is issued.

Just entered money

This patreon code will work on other versions as well. Also, if the people playing the game want any other simple cheats like this, they can report it in this thread

Nov 17, 2018

PC Version
Android Version
MAC Version

In this version, a couple of bugs from the 925 version have been fixed, as well as a problem with saves. In addition, it has a money cheat code, which can be entered in the same place where the patreon code is entered. In this case, 10,000 game currency is issued.

Just entered money

This patreon code will work on other versions as well. Also, if the people playing the game want any other simple cheats like this, they can report it in this thread
feel free to post any simple cheats you want! having played this several times anything that saves effort getting back to where i was is useful

Reactions: Wooho272
Sep 23, 2021
unallocated_attributes - sets up attributes for your character, use at the character creation screen.
money, energy, satiety are character stats

These are done in the console, you can unren the game to figure out the codes (data initialise if I remember is the core file) or use dir() to see the game variables (there's a lot of them). Did have a list, but I've lost it of key ones as I had to reset some quests, something the Patreon bypass made easier. The Patreon codes are encrypted, but probably could be recoded or hot loaded as before but I think there's extra checks to prevent this? If anyone is willing to show how this is done to make it easier in future or point to a place to figure this out it'd be an interesting challenge.

Some more useful commands to help with the grind:

id_npc_enable = True - shows the NPC ID one of the perks of the Patreon codes with this you can do:

npc{ID}['contact_npc'], npc{ID}['love_npc'], npc{ID}['fear_npc']

e.g. npc100 ['fear_npc'] = -100

Note apply this before you interact with the npc character, and this only applies to npc characters the Hero characters have their own variable names but interfering with those can break quests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mezeto

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
is it just me or is the new version deleting all the saves that you make on it like everytime i save when i leave the save spot it deletes every save i make

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
is it just me or is the new version deleting all the saves that you make on it like everytime i save when i leave the save spot it deletes every save i make
Use the version above. This is a bugfix of this problem.

PC Version
Android Version
MAC Version

Just entered money

Reactions: Koneko Toujou

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
i get this error when changing the alarm clock time and is there no way to go back in a conversation and pick a different answer now either?

Sep 23, 2021
i get this error when changing the alarm clock time and is there no way to go back in a conversation and pick a different answer now either?
Broken feature, also don't use the camera feature as that's broken as well. You'll find this game full of bugs and broken translations, often in weird places.

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
Is it me or this version (0.942) is just full of bugs? cannot buy stuff on the grocery store (clicking the '+' won't add item on the cart or receipt ), missing text on options (appearing just white on the selection), and you can keep on talking to Ayano even when your energy goes below zero.

Last edited:

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Not a game for the impatient, but it's pretty nice.

Still didn't get to smash once yet, though. :HideThePain:

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
and you can keep on talking to Ayano even when your energy goes below zero.
Since when has this become a bug? So that people who care about the storyline would not be hindered by the mechanics of the game this was done.

cannot buy stuff on the grocery store (clicking the '+' won't add item on the cart or receipt )
Plus adds only a counter. In addition, you need to click on the basket icon, and then click the "Buy product" button

missing text on options (appearing just white on the selection)
I don't quite understand where you noticed this, but it would help a lot if you would tell me more about it.

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
Since when has this become a bug? So that people who care about the storyline would not be hindered by the mechanics of the game this was done.
I have to admit, I was just suprise that it let me 'abuse' it. I guess in this grinding game we do not care about that, since it will save us a good amout of time

Plus adds only a counter. In addition, you need to click on the basket icon, and then click the "Buy product" button
Yup it should but I cannot press that plus button to add that product on the basket icon

I don't quite understand where you noticed this, but it would help a lot if you would tell me more about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just like one above.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Yup it should but I cannot press that plus button to add that product on the basket icon
This can only happen if there is not enough money for the product. However, I do not know the input data, and perhaps we just misunderstood each other, because I have now checked the purchases again, and they work.

Just like one above.
It can be. In this case, it's best to write directly to the developers about it, of course, if you want it to be fixed. Now the game is in early access, so it's not surprising.

I have to admit, I was just suprise that it let me 'abuse' it. I guess in this grinding game we do not care about that, since it will save us a good amout of time

If that's how you initially treat a game with such labels, then it's natural that you'll notice any little things. I guess if that's how you feel about it, then it doesn't make sense to waste your nerves and play it, right? However, I may have misunderstood your message.

What about the grind - it's weird to complain about it. The sandbox is indicated in the labels of the game, and this is already initially a synonym for grind. Whoever, whatever one may say, there is not so much of it in this game. The maximum that can strain is improving attributes. The other is achieved quite simply.
The whole plot can be completed without even earning money, without pumping attributes, and even with zero hunger and energy. No one will interfere with you in this, and the maximum that will happen is that additional opportunities will be closed, like cohabitation, and even then only with Ayano. However, this is not a plot, but just a pleasant opportunity.

tbzoo

Feb 24, 2019

PC Version
Android Version
MAC Version

Just entered money

I'm still having issues with saves when using this "bugfix" version

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
I'm still having issues with saves when using this "bugfix" version

I have no idea why this is happening because right now I have a bugfix version and everything is working fine. After your message, I double-checked everything several times and make sure of it 100 percent.

In addition, many people have checked the version, and this problem has also disappeared for them.

felixxxx

Feb 27, 2020

PC Version
Android Version
MAC Version

Just entered money

how do you even enter this i tried to do it in the room with the option ''enter the patreon code'' but it keeps saying its incorrect i've tried the ones listed in the main post and the money one you just mentioned i'm currently using the bugfix version you made

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes