Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

DavidSanco

Mar 29, 2024
v0.953a (Windows) cracked+cheats activated+compressed. Fix for v0.953a to prevent "?????????" in char editor (unpack and replace old files)
v0.953b (Windows) cracked+cheats activated+compressed (same usage instructions as previous version but don't need ???????? fix)
v0.954 bugfix1 (Windows) cracked+cheats activated+compressed (same usage instructions as for previous versions)
P.S. use at own risk (if not works just delete and forget) see embedded video how to use, u don't need to skip customization coz I've skipped it to make vid shorter, if asks for Patreon-Code 2nd time in menu just press Cancel button also make sure that Patreon-Code input field is empty. Download any version u want just keep in mind that u don't need older ones to play the newer. If game shows error about missing jpeg files then rename 3 files from ..\game\images\backgrounds\location\forest_*.jpg to forest_*.jpeg (* = ev, n or ut). Don't ask me plz about other platforms.

Rly good job lovely

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
i dont have ntr enabled how tf do i keep getting ntred
This game is so bugged that it makes Bethesda look like it cares about polish.

The devs, imbeciles that they are, instead of focusing their efforts on bugfixing and improving their shitty english translation, instead chose to spend immense amounts of efforts uselessly fighting against crackers here on f95.

Last edited:

kbr12

May 23, 2023
Anybody have the codes for the newest update? I downloaded the newest Android version (0.954a) but I don't know the code or if it's a work around that works.

Nevermind that email works

Last edited:

Sodhik

Jun 16, 2024
I have been facing bug problem even I'm the 0.953 version how should I fix, I have tried to ignore and tried to roll back but nothing is working, help nedded

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Amazing, so they are even making an effort to make the game worse!

Btw, have they removed it because of Shitreon's guideles?
I guess? I can't see any other reason. The changelog only mentions that it is available after a consensual fight. Seems that they just made it not rapey because of Patreon.

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes