Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes
Mar 17, 2019
I read here that you can activate the Patreon functions if you rewrite some Renpy file with Notepad ++?
but I don't know anything about Renpy...
Can someone explain to me exactly which file I have to look for and what exactly I have to rewrite there?

macacomanaos

Feb 13, 2019
I used the saveeditor and now the npc gives me -50 relationship and -50 attachmant, what can I change so that it gives me a positive or 0? Screenshot_20211229-204703.png

Sep 23, 2021
I used the saveeditor and now the npc gives me -50 relationship and -50 attachmant, what can I change so that it gives me a positive or 0?
Check my previous posts in this thread for the actual variables to modify in the Console. It's easier/quicker as there's a lot of variables and code within the VN and not all the variables have obvious purposes or are compounds.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
it's a lot of grinding just to peek on NPC's panties. and hell more to remove their panties :FacePalm:
we need a new tag for a game like this. hell-grinding
console is required to enjoy this game

• Haha
Reactions: IllusiveVagabond
Sep 23, 2021
it's a lot of grinding just to peek on NPC's panties. and hell more to remove their panties :FacePalm:
we need a new tag for a game like this. hell-grinding
console is required to enjoy this game
Yeah it's a lot of grinding for little reward, especially with NPCs and how easy it is to lose relationship without warning/feedback or the broken English making some interactions unintelligible.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Am I to understand that there are no lewds and only grinding unless you have a failtreon code? Hard pass.
What is the problem to go to the patreon and read personally the privileges that this very patreon code gives? The presence of the patreon code does not provide any additional content.

In addition, all NPCs currently present in the game can be fucked. Including randomized ones. The first 18+ scene can be opened in the first minutes of the game without any problems...
To have sex with randomized NPCs, you need to invite them to your home. The first sex scene can be obtained by going through the storyline with Suzuki Matsui. You just need to follow the plot, that's all...
You can view the total number of scenes in the gallery on the PC in the player's room.

^9BiT

May 30, 2021
Does anyone know where I can find game/console.rpy in the decompiled archive files?

I can find references to them in the translations notes but can't find the file.

Jun 6, 2021
Tried it. Very unpolished and slightly lacking in some areas. For example why can't I go full Iron Shiek? Put them in a camel clutch, break their back, fuck them in the ass and make them humble? Nothing makes becoming a feared and respected member of gangster society easier then going Iron Shiek.

That being said we need more games like this in the west. It reminds me of True Love a bit. The grind isn't actually all that much of a grind from what I've played. Though I am curious as to why a hentai code exists if it doesn't do anything. Weird. I'd definitely buy this when it's done though so consider getting a good translator and placing it on Steam.

Anyways some of my hopes for this title or a sequel in the future if it's not on the to do list.

1. Female faculty to molest. Gotta have a teacher for lunch.
2. Ability to go Iron Shiek.
3. A gym to workout at more efficiently for cash.
4. A dojo to train at and learn better unarmed attacks or unlock perks that give you combat bonuses.
5. More jobs and financial opportunities with various benefits and drawbacks.
6. Beat up the bullies girl not being a randomized NPC but having a questline like the other girls.
7. Parents so I can Iron Shiek mothers and fathers and truly instill terror in the bullies for above girl.
8. More things to spend money on.

Right now the school and home seem most fleshed out.

Reactions: Wooho272

Lone_wolf25

Jan 8, 2022
How to beat the bully quest. They always have high hit points and action point. And I end up losing everytime. Any help?

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
How to beat the bully quest. They always have high hit points and action point. And I end up losing everytime. Any help?
Weapons in the online store, first aid kits that can be used in battle... As a last resort, you can buy a soda and throw it at your opponent. If you're lucky, he'll stunned your enemy. This way you can defeat the enemy, even if he has attributes much higher than you.

SkyLineGTRR34

Aug 2, 2018
Check my previous posts in this thread for the actual variables to modify in the Console. It's easier/quicker as there's a lot of variables and code within the VN and not all the variables have obvious purposes or are compounds.
may be you know - how i can open console on android version?

^9BiT

May 30, 2021
Using Unren and a little snooping I have been able to find the console commands in the .rpa files:

Increase Money:

money = x

where x is the amount of money you want.

Increase Occult Club popularity:

popularity_club_occult = x

where x is the value you want to increase the clubs popularity.

Increase Progress with Yuki:

yuki_progress = x

where x is the amount of progress/popularity you want with Yuki.

Yuki lives at your house:

yuki_your_home = x

where x is a value between 0 and 1, x is not living with you and 0 is living with you.

Increase Energy:

energy = x

where x is the amount of energy you want.

Increase Satiety:

satiety = x

where x is the amount of fullness you want.

Increase Ayano's Depravity:

depravity_ayano = x

where x is the amount of depravity you want.

Increase Ayano's Familiarity:

ayano_contact = x

where x is the amount of familiarity you want with Ayano.

Increase Ayano's Trust:

ayano_trust = x

where x is the amount of trust you want with Ayano

Another helpful variable to know is: depravity_list which is representative of the overall depravity within the school and what allows you to change the uniforms for more risque options

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes