Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
I should not be spending my entire daily pay on eating and it's still not enough to restore my satiety to max. Maybe fix that.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
i need help, i do not know how to cook, if anyone can tell me how i'd be glad
To prepare a dish, first you need to find recipes in two of the available ways: either take a recipe book, or try to reproduce any of the dishes from memory. Next, you just click on the desired dish in the cooking column and after you pinch it, a green stripe will go, but only if you have products in the refrigerator. Another method is semi - finished products. For example, a pie restores a 100 satuety.

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018

Neralyst

Oct 27, 2018
Maybe so, but that doesn't make it less annoying to see images from different places that obviously don't go together. It's a shame too since some games would be pretty interesting.

Barnaky

Sep 28, 2018
If you want to survive use instant noodles or whatever is it called. Only later on you can afford to cook.

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
i can't invite people to club, they keep saying "i'm busy, why don't we talk about this later"

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Does anyone know the answer? Please let us know.
How to pump eloquence?

Another frequently asked question. All you need to do is choose options in events that require you to be eloquent. If you have enough of it for a positive outcome, you actually pump it. Otherwise, you will not succeed.
With the 0.906 version, you can also download this attribute using a long enough conversation with the NPC.

Information from the game's discord channel

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
How to pump eloquence?

Another frequently asked question. All you need to do is choose options in events that require you to be eloquent. If you have enough of it for a positive outcome, you actually pump it. Otherwise, you will not succeed.
With the 0.906 version, you can also download this attribute using a long enough conversation with the NPC.

Information from the game's discord channel
Thanks for the hints, I'm not sure what is different from what I have been doing, but I have only went from 30 to 34 in several hours of game play and that hasn't changed in a while. I really have little idea what to do but I'll keep trying.

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes