Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Thanks for the hints, I'm not sure what is different from what I have been doing, but I have only went from 30 to 34 in several hours of game play and that hasn't changed in a while. I really have little idea what to do but I'll keep trying.
To increase the value of eloquence, learn all about the life of the NPC. This is exactly the second notification that you have learned something new about the NPC - only then will it increase.

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
This seems like a very complicated hentai high or ashford academy, or even a 2d version of artificial academy...the grind is to much for me at the moment but if anyone ever finds a work around or if it gets a little less like work il come back and try it, it's a shame I want a new or improved hentai high lol

spaceballsiv

Mar 16, 2019
Any way to make UnRen to work? Reverse what the dev did?
yes, after running UnRen to enable rollback you need to edit one of the .rpy files that resets the rollback limit to 0.
open game/new.rpy and find this line:
Code:
     define config.hard_rollback_limit = 0
in the 0.906 version i just downloaded it is line 1089. add a '#' to the beginning of that line to comment it out. it should look like this when you are done:
Code:
#     define config.hard_rollback_limit = 0
now the rollback limit will be whatever is set by UnRen.

The line number might change in future releases, and you will have to redo both UnRen's rollback and comment out that line for each release, unless the dev changes their mind about rollback.

I've only tested with the very first few lines of the game since i only just downloaded, but it appears to work. No idea of rollback will break some mechanic further into the game.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Python:
init 999 python:
  quick_menu = False
  config.console = True
  config.has_quicksave = True
  config.quicksave_slots = 16
  _preferences.skip_unseen = True
  renpy.game.preferences.skip_unseen = True
  renpy.config.allow_skipping = True
  renpy.config.fast_skipping = True
  renpy.config.rollback_enabled = True
  renpy.config.hard_rollback_limit = 256
  renpy.config.rollback_length = 256
  def shoo_noblock( *args, **kwargs ):
      return
  renpy.block_rollback = shoo_noblock
  config.keymap["dismiss_hard_pause"] = [ 'K_RETURN', 'K_KP_ENTER', 'K_SPACE', 'repeat_K_KP_ENTER', 'repeat_K_RETURN', 'repeat_K_SPACE' ],
  config.keymap["rollback"] = [ 'K_PAGEUP', 'repeat_K_PAGEUP', 'mousedown_4', 'K_KP_MINUS', 'repeat_K_KP_MINUS' ],
  config.keymap["rollforward"] = [ 'K_PAGEDOWN', 'repeat_K_PAGEDOWN', 'mousedown_5', 'K_KP_PLUS', 'repeat_K_KP_PLUS' ],
  try:
    config.underlay[0].keymap['quickSave'] = QuickSave()
    config.keymap['quickSave'] = 'K_F5'
    config.underlay[0].keymap['quickLoad'] = QuickLoad()
    config.keymap['quickLoad'] = 'K_F9'
  except:
    pass

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Python:
init 999 python:
  quick_menu = False
  config.console = True
  config.has_quicksave = True
  config.quicksave_slots = 16
  _preferences.skip_unseen = True
  renpy.game.preferences.skip_unseen = True
  renpy.config.allow_skipping = True
  renpy.config.fast_skipping = True
  renpy.config.rollback_enabled = True
  renpy.config.hard_rollback_limit = 256
  renpy.config.rollback_length = 256
  def shoo_noblock( *args, **kwargs ):
      return
  renpy.block_rollback = shoo_noblock
  config.keymap["dismiss_hard_pause"] = [ 'K_RETURN', 'K_KP_ENTER', 'K_SPACE', 'repeat_K_KP_ENTER', 'repeat_K_RETURN', 'repeat_K_SPACE' ],
  config.keymap["rollback"] = [ 'K_PAGEUP', 'repeat_K_PAGEUP', 'mousedown_4', 'K_KP_MINUS', 'repeat_K_KP_MINUS' ],
  config.keymap["rollforward"] = [ 'K_PAGEDOWN', 'repeat_K_PAGEDOWN', 'mousedown_5', 'K_KP_PLUS', 'repeat_K_KP_PLUS' ],
  try:
    config.underlay[0].keymap['quickSave'] = QuickSave()
    config.keymap['quickSave'] = 'K_F5'
    config.underlay[0].keymap['quickLoad'] = QuickLoad()
    config.keymap['quickLoad'] = 'K_F9'
  except:
    pass
Does changing it do anything?

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
A patch that fixes a problem with hunger:

With the patch, you will be taken away 3 satiety every hour and at the very beginning will be issued 3000 credits.
Without this patch, you are deprived of 5 satiety every hour, and money is not given at the beginning.

Also on the game's patreon, a survey is conducted about the game's balance: food and satiety are the main topic.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Is there a lot of grinding in this game?
it reminds me a little of hentai high school.
SO much Grinding. Very little payoff after several hours. To be fair, there was a patch the dev has now released which helps marginally, particularly with the food issue. But the number of interactions with characters or times you work on your computer really need to be reduced as well. I am all for grinding when there is lots of content (I am a patron of Dark Magic, SuperPowered, and Cure My Addiction), but this seems to really need either more transparency in the progress, or help with achieving further plot points. A walk through, hint system, or goals to unlock scenes page would be wonderful. Some of these might be on the patreon page, but I cannot justify joining that yet with things as is. Maybe in a few years if content increases. Nice (although unoriginal) use of assets though, as well rather functional (although limiting) UI. (For example I cannot even use a phone number in the phone.)

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
A patch that fixes a problem with hunger: Mega

With the patch, you will be taken away 3 satiety every hour and at the very beginning will be issued 3000 credits.
Without this patch, you are deprived of 5 satiety every hour, and money is not given at the beginning.

Also on the game's patreon, a survey is conducted about the game's balance: food and satiety are the main topic.
Is this included in version 906 or a patch for 906? Thanks.

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
meh.. .uninstalled and not planning to download nor play any future version. its just down right confusing and grindy. haramese simulator is way better.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.907 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes