Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
0.945 - I honestly don't understand how there's this much bugs with how long the devlog is

MEGA link from my account, files downloaded from the official links
( - )

MEGA folder (latest as of August 28)
(Please tell me if it gets down)

Can't share my Patreon code
You can try using the emails available in the list of patreons supporter (inside the main menu), there's 3 and all of them works
Also, each accounts can't be connected on multiple instance at the same time, so please, once connected and downloaded the mods, play offline
[I removed the emails but you can still find them on the main menu]
I strongly recommend installing the Universal Patch (available in Mods or here)

(Comments with previous leaks from me won't work, I sadly don't have unlimited Mega storage)
hey would you instead be able to share your persistent files privately with me via PM or publicly? if the game works offline then I should be able to play after blocking the game's exe in the firewall while using your persistent files (one is located in main folder->\game\saves and other in the user's appdata\roaming\renpy\xxdr-XXXXXXXXX) i think need both files since they're for different folders?

RogerEtSesHumains

Nov 17, 2021
hey would you instead be able to share your persistent files privately with me via PM or publicly? if the game works offline then I should be able to play after blocking the game's exe in the firewall while using your persistent files (one is located in main folder->\game\saves and other in the user's appdata\roaming\renpy\xxdr-XXXXXXXXX) i think need both files since they're for different folders?
Yeah I think I'll try to share it (might be the same files for Win, Linux and Mac, but I'll only test Windows) on the next update, sorry don't have much time right now ^^"

Reactions: eightpizzas
Jan 25, 2018
Why do I always meet NPCs bully themselves??? And no matter what option I choose, the relationship goes down
And another problem, the relationship is high enough(fanaticism), and the options' success rate are all 95%, but actually NPCs will always refuse.
If I recall correctly, the charisma stat outweighs every other stat in the outcomes of interactions, then the looks come in second place but for hetero characters of the opposed sex as your MC. This is why I just go the strong broad-shoulder route where I can just punch everyone into submission since you can't play as a normal person in this game, due to balance reasons. I hate when games have a META and you cannot play the way you want despite them being "sandbox/open-ended," this same thing happens in Elden Ring when you start to play NG+ 2 - 7 and some builds start to become unviable.

Reactions: Yamemai
Jun 28, 2017
If I recall correctly, the charisma stat outweighs every other stat in the outcomes of interactions, then the looks come in second place but for hetero characters of the opposed sex as your MC. This is why I just go the strong broad-shoulder route where I can just punch everyone into submission since you can't play as a normal person in this game, due to balance reasons. I hate when games have a META and you cannot play the way you want despite them being "sandbox/open-ended," this same thing happens in Elden Ring when you start to play NG+ 2 - 7 and some builds start to become unviable.
School Game is the Elden Ring of renpy games

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai
Jun 28, 2017
945 does NOT work in the slightest holy fuck. I'm just gonna re-download 944 lmao. Also I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but you can get infinite stat points at character creation if you randomize your character, go back to attributes, then just decrease everything back down to 20. Repeat until you have all the points you need, don't spend any until you have the amount you want because you're get reset. Also, if you increase the 2 stats that increase charisma? Cunning? Idk this game has horrible translation and I can't remember, but if you increase the stats that directly increase another, you can lower the stat that was increased to get double the points back.

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011
Jun 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to install mods on android by the way? Specifically the universal patch mod? All the instructions I've found so far using search are for pc

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
945 does NOT work in the slightest holy fuck. I'm just gonna re-download 944 lmao. Also I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but you can get infinite stat points at character creation if you randomize your character, go back to attributes, then just decrease everything back down to 20. Repeat until you have all the points you need, don't spend any until you have the amount you want because you're get reset. Also, if you increase the 2 stats that increase charisma? Cunning? Idk this game has horrible translation and I can't remember, but if you increase the stats that directly increase another, you can lower the stat that was increased to get double the points back.
That's because the translation is machine, machines don't do language very well with the exception of some very simple sentences and that's not what we have in game.

Yeah I think I'll try to share it (might be the same files for Win, Linux and Mac, but I'll only test Windows) on the next update, sorry don't have much time right now ^^"
Be careful with this. With the online verification of Patreon codes, there is a possibility that the game could be set up to automatically trigger the code that prevents using the Patreon benefits if it can't phone home to the server.

Jun 28, 2017
That's because the translation is machine, machines don't do language very well with the exception of some very simple sentences and that's not what we have in game
Oh no I wasn't referring to the horrible MTL, I meant that version 945 is so full of bugs that it doesn't work at all lmao

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
are you subscribed to the dev's patreon? would you be willing to privately share the persistent files? i get a failed to connect error when i block the free 945/944 versions(no code) but RogerEtSesHumains suggested trying with persistent files that already have the code input and then blocking it the exe. i don't think being careful is the right words to use but cmon i can't even play the game right now it throws me into a infinite error loop after character creation (clicking rollback and ignore still loops)

also, i don't see any emails in the main menu, could i get a PM that tells me where to find it? i only see supporter names

edit: infinite error loop still occurs when i unblocked the exe, deleted the appdata + save files, and with exception to av added

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
are you subscribed to the dev's patreon? would you be willing to privately share the persistent files? i get a failed to connect error when i block the free 945/944 versions(no code) but RogerEtSesHumains suggested trying with persistent files that already have the code input and then blocking it the exe. i don't think being careful is the right words to use but cmon i can't even play the game right now it throws me into a infinite error loop after character creation (clicking rollback and ignore still loops)

also, i don't see any emails in the main menu, could i get a PM that tells me where to find it? i only see supporter names

edit: infinite error loop still occurs when i unblocked the exe, deleted the appdata + save files, and with exception to av added
I am not, this developer never earned a subscription from me and, after they added code to invalidate correct Patreon codes on any copy of the game that isn't linked to a patron instead of entirely focusing on fixing the bugs at a time when bug fixing was crucial to focus on, like the bug where going certain places in the shopping area would throw a traceback error and rolling back or ignoring the traceback error would throw the player back to the main menu, they lost any chance at me subscribing permanently.

For that reason, I cannot share the files, I don't have them. I don't keep a copy of the game unless it is stable enough to play through for a while and your problem is one of several that would make me think it is not stable enough to keep around until next version.

As far as what I meant by being careful, which are the right words here. What I'm saying is there could be code in the game that automatically blocks the Patreon codes if the game can't connect to the Sloths Command server.

Basically, with this kind of thing I'm suggesting might be there, the game looks to connect to the server and immediately acts as if the server told it your copy of the game cannot use the Patreon codes if it can't get to the server.

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
wait i don't think you're getting it (might be my poor english). even with my low level knowledge of renpy, i was able to comb through the RPYs, there's nothing that suggests a offline auto block trigger in the renpy files, there's not even a anti-console block (i enabled the renpy console in one of my tests to try to get the game to work passed character creation). so if a patreon's code would get blocked then that means its an Online block from the dev's side(which won't be possible since all game relevant exes would be blocked from going online)

i'm not saying to use the patreon codes to connect online, i'm saying using the persistent files to play offline without any connection to the internet, if the codes somehow did get blocked in offline testing then its a simple "delete all relevant files (appdata,saves,even the whole game folder,etc if i had to) and retry".

on a separate note, it's taking a long time to trial and error but the game seems to only reference the code entry once just to trigger the patreon benefits, i don't know enough coding to create a value to input there so now i need a patreon's persistent files to see if that's the key to finally unlocking my ability to bypass the infinite error loop and actually play.
right now i'm referencing old cracks and patches but the coding has changed so it's almost useless, might try to paste some of the old code from cracks and putting it into the relevant .rpy who knows if it works, i hope one of the crack makers return.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
wait i don't think you're getting it (might be my poor english). even with my low level knowledge of renpy, i was able to comb through the RPYs, there's nothing that suggests a offline auto block trigger in the renpy files, there's not even a anti-console block (i enabled the renpy console in one of my tests to try to get the game to work passed character creation). so if a patreon's code would get blocked then that means its an Online block from the dev's side(which won't be possible since all game relevant exes would be blocked from going online)

i'm not saying to use the patreon codes to connect online, i'm saying using the persistent files to play offline without any connection to the internet, if the codes somehow did get blocked in offline testing then its a simple "delete all relevant files (appdata,saves,even the whole game folder,etc if i had to) and retry".

on a separate note, it's taking a long time to trial and error but the game seems to only reference the code entry once just to trigger the patreon benefits, i don't know enough coding to create a value to input there so now i need a patreon's persistent files to see if that's the key to finally unlocking my ability to bypass the infinite error loop and actually play.
right now i'm referencing old cracks and patches but the coding has changed so it's almost useless, might try to paste some of the old code from cracks and putting it into the relevant .rpy who knows if it works, i hope one of the crack makers return.
I see, that's a good sign, we should be able to use cutting off the internet as a way to get around the server then, I just don't trust the developers not to do something like that. Maybe we'll have a new crack once the game is stable enough to gain some interest from people able to make one again or, this is a wild theory, maybe the developers will see how much damage they have done by focusing on the Patreon codes instead of the bugs and get rid of the online verification until everything else is fixed.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2021
That bug was there at least 5 updates ago.

Does anyone know how to install mods on android by the way? Specifically the universal patch mod? All the instructions I've found so far using search are for pc
By the way, do I need to install universal patch with never versions (like 944 or 945) or dev just lazy to copy-paste fixes?

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes