Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

kakademon

May 11, 2017
Thank you, but seems i have problem. I followed the instruction, but I got error message :

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 1171, in script
python in _console:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 1173, in <module>
console.interact()
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 609, in interact
line = ui.interact()
File "game/system/function_library.rpy", line 282, in time1
for cycle in persistent.func_for_game():
Exception: Such mail is not registered. Please wait a bit if you are sure that access from your mail to game should be.

Been trying with on/off internet, still same results.
The crack has been updated.

idunotwishtobeh

Feb 24, 2024
U need to create folder "system" inside folder named "game" and place those file there ("..\School-0.956-win\game\system"), crack.py should be placed in "..\School-0.956-win\game".
I did it but game is still not starting:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/new.rpy", line 679, in <module>
TypeError: connection_pymysql() got an unexpected keyword argument 'without_return'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "new.rpyc", line 679, in script
File "C:\Users\Barış\Documents\TVS rar\...__Recently Evaluating__,,,\School-0.956-win\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Barış\Documents\TVS rar\...__Recently Evaluating__,,,\School-0.956-win\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
TypeError: connection_pymysql() got an unexpected keyword argument 'without_return'

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I did it but game is still not starting:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "new.rpyc", line 679, in script
File "C:\Users\Barış\Documents\TVS rar\...__Recently Evaluating__,,,\School-0.956-win\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Barış\Documents\TVS rar\...__Recently Evaluating__,,,\School-0.956-win\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
The crack has been updated.
Hi, I think that crack needs to be updated again for (see error above).

Last edited:

razeaubaruu

May 21, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: Leks Darkmind

kakademon

May 11, 2017
Hi, I think that crack needs to be updated again for (see error above).
Hi. Dev updates his game about 9000 times a month. And of course he checks this forum. So, I don't see the point of making a crack for every update. I suggest wait for major changes.

Stubber

Dec 30, 2019
Hmm...
Hey mans. In process of simply gaming (living, studiyng, fucking NPC-girls without going progress with defined girls and clubs) I had a problem and as result of it a question of how to solving it - after some gameplaying time girls begin refusing of sex with protagonist because of his small dick (in states it is - a size is small), even if sometime before you can fuck them.
How to increase a dicksize?
Thanks.

Last edited:

moejank!

Oct 30, 2020
Hi. Dev updates his game about 9000 times a month. And of course he checks this forum. So, I don't see the point of making a crack for every update. I suggest wait for major changes.
Hmmm, so the devs literally updating "stuff" and checking this forum to make sure 'Crack' unusable instead of fixing literal annoying bugs here and there?
Damn, also good to know!

Reactions: kakademon

Unknowoooo

Aug 25, 2022
Man is there no blood in virginity/ first sex? I've tried it on some npc who have no experience, but the first time I did it, no blood appeared even though the bood content was already in enable just a bruise and blood on fight

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Man is there no blood in virginity/ first sex? I've tried it on some npc who have no experience, but the first time I did it, no blood appeared even though the bood content was already in enable just a bruise and blood on fight
Yeah that was removed, last version let you use the old sex system that had first time stuff but as of now you can't deflower anyone there's no concept of it other than in the code as in first time sex, other than that there's no visuals for anything.

Also the damn big tits aren't big, I did set the whole school during pregen to force have the bigger tits available and they're like a D cup... there needs to be an H cup thing I want a school full of putas with huge knockers!

Reactions: Unknowoooo

Temujinkun

Aug 26, 2020
yeah, played this for about 5h, lost 3 saves to random crashing, even the reload script button couldn't solve.
for me this game looks good, but is not in a playable state.
for the BJ scene your girl suddenly changes hair style and color, you do the same stuff you did yesterday, but this day you run into an error...
sometimes just going to somewhere crashes it when the wrong NPC combo is there.
so yeah, either you save every minute manual, or you like me save once in a lifetime and then loose all your progress with all that crashes...
sad to see this go, will come back after 6 month of bugfixes maybe.

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes