• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
For all my time on this site, I've played a lot of games. And when I experienced games from Russian developers, I realized the following things:
1) Russian developers are not bad coders. Their games often contain a lot of complicated code and the developers themselves often write games in the sandbox genre.
2) Horrible paywall. The game just came out and there is no content? But you enter the patreon code for a couple of secret scenes! Protection against piracy? This is also a frequent prerogative of Russian developers. And okay, if the game was good, but here comes the third point.
3) Games are often not interesting. I've seen few games from Russian developers, where the game was interesting. The story, the dialogue, it all affects my interest and I don't get that there. In this game it's all on a primitive level.
Not only that this game without a patreon code it won't work for you, but it also checks that you don't share your codes and don't play at the same time. And it also periodically checks the connection to the Internet.

So after a little bit of work, I'm posting here the crack.
Cracking this game was more fun than playing it.

Put the file persistent.py in the folder School-game\renpy
This should honestly get pinned.

Reactions: ZeroFantasy

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can confirm, 942 actually gets into the game before crashing, finally. Whatever you do, do not choose to separate to NPCs in a fight, traceback error. EDIT: Or ask to see them naked, another traceback error.

this code for ver ?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
when you guys said this game is made of bugs I think it can't be that bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I don't use the word unplayable unless you literally cannot get into gameplay...940 and 941 were both unplayable with 941 actually being even more unplayable than 940 when it should have fixed some of the things preventing gameplay in 940.

Can confirm, though, that 942 is mostly playable, just don't try to stop a fight or ask a girl to strip for you and the only thing you'll have to deal with is slower performance, which has always been an issue. I haven't run into anything else so far, but I haven't touched the story aside from taking the application at the beginning because that is an auto trigger on trying to go to school the first day.

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes