• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

Gaboo90

Mar 19, 2018
Game has a lot of error for example" tracback" everytime I open phone menu on Android, I try it in pc it's the same, those guys need a professional developer to help them, they don't know..

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolGame-0.941Bugfix2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Latest update 0.941 has rendered this unplayable even with two purported bugfixes. I can't believe it was playtested with a no-tier new install as there appears to be a cascade of game ending errors with any new set-up. The pity is that it actually has great potential as a game, but will probably fail due to shoddy implementation of added features (other posters have suggested the fault lies in the monetization and security features added over the past few months). I'll wait for the next major update before I try again.

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Just had the 2nd encounter with azumi in the new apartment where she waits for you inside your apartment, whats the next stage / step to continue the storyline

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
might want to remove the torrents for the mean time since its all bug error at the title screen level.
I tend to agree, best not to confuse people into thinking it is in working condition by providing such things. If the bugs get fixed, not when, the torrents will be useful.

Latest update 0.941 has rendered this unplayable even with two purported bugfixes. I can't believe it was playtested with a no-tier new install as there appears to be a cascade of game ending errors with any new set-up. The pity is that it actually has great potential as a game, but will probably fail due to shoddy implementation of added features (other posters have suggested the fault lies in the monetization and security features added over the past few months). I'll wait for the next major update before I try again.
Can confirm, never even got into the game. I got to the point where the gameplay music in the player's room was going, but all I could see were traceback errors. I once believed that this did get testing as it used to be playable even with the one nasty memory leak that happened with RNPC sex, about the only thing I can believe is tested now is their server verification DRM for Patreon codes.

if there is an award for the most buggy game I've found on this website, this game would be number 1.
By a large margin and that is going through a pretty long list of games that had bug issues since I joined the site.

Apr 26, 2020
I tend to agree, best not to confuse people into thinking it is in working condition by providing such things. If the bugs get fixed, not when, the torrents will be useful.
This is the "bug fix" version currently shared and any updated bug fix is currently on the paywall side "until then".

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is the "bug fix" version currently shared and any updated bug fix is currently on the paywall side "until then".
Exactly my point, any version still paywalled is effectively nonexistent to this site until someone shares it, whether that is a leak or the version in question releases to the public build officially as planned.

The current public version is the one on the torrent and that version is, by all definitions of the term, unplayable. When I say if, I don't mean they won't attempt to fix it, I mean that this is now the fourth version in a row where the bugs have gotten progressively worse and shortened the amount of play time that can even be had. Both attempts to fix the game have failed and even made things worse.

Even if they try to fix it again, there is always the chance the next attempt will bring the unplayable, unending wall of traceback errors into the middle of character creation or even to the point that it happens by clicking new game. There's even a chance it could begin before we ever see the main menu at this rate.

Apr 26, 2020
removed off because i think qoute = reply ping or something?
I honestly have no idea why you qouted me at first and i don't know how torrent works or make a torrent. i assume people are just seeding a broken mass of heavy text. I have nothing against the game nor do i want to get philosophical or understanding ... im here because im waiting until this game lets you sex males and have fun options aside from the usual you get to do the story girls is a huge bonus. I wish to sex the NPC in this game.

Your sounding logical and im horny no fap stress drunk equivalent of a gentleman waiting for this update.. i still dont understand you wall text. I did read it and i can happily say EiSLang. I might not bother with any reply after this because in general any forum update from this everyone is waiting for a new update. Cheers mate.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I honestly have no idea why you qouted me at first and i don't know how torrent works or make a torrent. i assume people are just seeding a broken mass of heavy text. I have nothing against the game nor do i want to get philosophical or understanding ... im here because im waiting until this game lets you sex males and have fun options aside from the usual you get to do the story girls is a huge bonus. I wish to sex the NPC in this game.

Your sounding logical and im horny no fap stress drunk equivalent of a gentleman waiting for this update.. i still dont understand you wall text. I did read it and i can happily say EiSLang. I might not bother with any reply after this because in general any forum update from this everyone is waiting for a new update. Cheers mate.
It was just a reply to your reply

meabii

Jun 22, 2018
Too many bugs...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mods/generation_npc.rpy", line 70, in <module>
NameError: name 'npc999' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "mods/generation_npc.rpyc", line 70, in script
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/mods/generation_npc.rpy", line 70, in <module>
NameError: name 'npc999' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22083102
School 0.941
Sat Jun  3 15:26:18 2023

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/system/menu_equip_for_mc.rpy", line 120, in execute
  File "game/system/menu_equip_for_mc.rpy", line 124, in execute
  File "game/system/menu_equip_for_mc.rpy", line 124, in <module>
  File "game/system/function_library.rpy", line 3200, in give_appearance_npc
TypeError: 'bool' object is not subscriptable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "location/hospital.rpyc", line 45, in script
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3808, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3808, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\dd\0601\School-0.941-win_BugFix2\School-0.941-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/system/menu_equip_for_mc.rpy", line 124, in execute
  File "game/system/menu_equip_for_mc.rpy", line 124, in <module>
  File "game/system/function_library.rpy", line 3200, in give_appearance_npc
TypeError: 'bool' object is not subscriptable

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22083102
School 0.941
Sat Jun  3 15:27:21 2023
There are many other errors

energoe34

Jan 9, 2020
и что мне делать дальше?.
сколько этих фото?.
а как открыть другие?

jellopop

Aug 22, 2019
Starting the game for me is literally full errors. How the heck is someone supposed to even play this. Is the version on the first post completely bugged out or something?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Starting the game for me is literally full errors. How the heck is someone supposed to even play this. Is the version on the first post completely bugged out or something?
Yes, yes it is. We just have to wait for the next and hope that maybe we'll see a playable build in that release.

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes