• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
crack for 0.923 bugfix5

use any email as a patreon code, for example 1@1.com

replace persistent.py in School-game/renpy
sooo you first try and put in a patreon code like the example and then replace the persistent.py in School-game/renpy or do you replace persistent.py in School-game/renpy first?

AlexTrentdex1600

Jan 6, 2019
sooo you first try and put in a patreon code like the example and then replace the persistent.py in School-game/renpy or do you replace persistent.py in School-game/renpy first?
No don't do this in this way. Put firstly a persistent.ry inside the folder and then write patreon code, if you try use a patreon code without a persistent.py game gonna blocked(you will see error there) and you need a reinstall game.

DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
No don't do this in this way. Put firstly a persistent.ry inside the folder and then write patreon code, if you try use a patreon code without a persistent.py game gonna blocked(you will see error there) and you need a reinstall game.
thats why i asked and how do i write a patreon code?

Last edited:

AlexTrentdex1600

Jan 6, 2019
thats why i asked and how do i write a patreon code?
Click it to key icon at right upper corner ( D code) when start the game and write any code like example in prev message . Code need containt "@" bcs rn patreon code it's any email. Other patreon codes (cheat codes) inside game is unknown if you don't have a patreon subscribe , bcs they on private discord channel, or you can try to find them in diff place ( idk where).

Last edited:

nimd.at

Sep 24, 2022
I believe I saw somewhere a possibility to donate to occult club but do not remember where - is there such possibility and if so, where? Thanx!

AlexTrentdex1600

Jan 6, 2019
I believe I saw somewhere a possibility to donate to occult club but do not remember where - is there such possibility and if so, where? Thanx!
You need a help Yuuki Outa ( student council) to get 5 voices, after that choose " save my club " option , and then you need to talk with Ayano about make club better and you will see a option to donate money in club room,also you can start a manage club too(you need a book about how to manage club) .If you don't choose this option after you get a 5 voices,you will be a soflocked to diff ending(uncompleted one) , and lost many events.

razeaubaruu

May 21, 2023
Click it to key icon at right upper corner ( D code) when start the game and write any code like example in prev message . Code need containt "@" bcs rn patreon code it's any email. Other patreon codes (cheat codes) inside game is unknown if you don't have a patreon subscribe , bcs they on private discord channel, or you can try to find them in diff place ( idk where).

bro where i can put persistent.py on Android/game/modification or not?

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
Is it even possible to rape or intimidate an NPC into sex and not just BJs
i havent tried it on the latest version yet cause of all the problems it has.
but befor the game became mostly unplayable it was not possible to do that.
even after totally beating up an rnpc they would just get angry and leave if you tried to force them to do anything they dont want.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.943 version BugFix26

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes