• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolGame-0.943
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Wooho272

Hikari_Aeterna

Jul 18, 2019
ok i think i may just be blind and/or stupid which is fair but where is said "button to change the gender of you character" ?
do i need to add a patreon code or smth ? is it even on this screen ? is there another character editor ? the instructions aren't exactly crystal clear. screenshot0001.png

AlexTrentdex1600

Jan 6, 2019
ok i think i may just be blind and/or stupid which is fair but where is said "button to change the gender of you character" ?
do i need to add a patreon code or smth ? is it even on this screen ? is there another character editor ? the instructions aren't exactly crystal clear. View attachment 2808363
you need a patreon code, when you create your own character in new game , there will be a gender swap button.

Reactions: Hikari_Aeterna

Hikari_Aeterna

Jul 18, 2019
you need a patreon code, when you create your own character in new game , there will be a gender swap button.
oh cringe, so apart from being a buggy mess built on spagetti code that barely works half the time, they're locking key features behind a paywall ?
regardless, would you kindly tell me what the code is please ? don't feel like searching 70+ pages to find the one that works in this version ty

EASFADGAESD

Sep 26, 2022
0.943a (BugFix9) - can't believe I actually paid for it...
MEGA link from my account, files downloaded from the official links
( - )

MEGA folder (a BugFix9) (latest)
MEGA folder (BugFix5)
(After a takedown of the links I downloaded everything and put it in my MEGA account, please tell me if it gets down after this)

Can't share my Patreon code but the updated crack from kakademon, works according to some users
I leave the BugFix5 folder until it's reported that the crack still works on BugFix9 of 0.934a but it should be fine
(Post of the crack from Kakademon)
Can confirm, The crack works for 0.943 BugFix 5 while the 0.943a BugFix9 crashed.

Reactions: Pepe_the_frog

AlexTrentdex1600

Jan 6, 2019
oh cringe, so apart from being a buggy mess built on spagetti code that barely works half the time, they're locking key features behind a paywall ?
regardless, would you kindly tell me what the code is please ? don't feel like searching 70+ pages to find the one that works in this version ty
Firstly i'm don't have a code and two you can't tell anyone your code bcs the code = email and 3 - the code is checked via internet connection, if you use someone code , the person and his code will be banned.

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
damn tried the new version for 20 minutes and theres bugs everywhere.
randomly saving causes a traceback error.
randomly talking to rnpc´s also causes traceback error.
buying something or doing any action again randomly causing errors.
on top of that the game seems to be even slower than befor AND starts to slow down faster too.
so much for bug fix 26 lol.
this game realy is a joke.

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
Try this mod, Uteriel.

I haven't seen this in the thread, so I'll upload it

This mod (Created by SancteLucifer) fixes a lot of errors and bugs you'll probably experience while playing
As far as I know it works for 0.942, if you are to lazy to join the discord just download it from here

Put it inside the modifications file

Edit: This also works for 0.943 as far as I know, so you can install it without any problem

xAsuta

Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys, when i create the npcs, more than 50% of the npc have a dark skin tone or are very tanned. That locks nice on some npcs but i dont want most of them to be this tanned so is there a way (like a slider or something) to make like 20% of them tanned idk. I dont realy want to change everyones skintone individually. Also can i make the npcs to not have piercings or tattoos?

Edit: i clicked on "max depravity for npcs". is that the cause maybe?

AlexTrentdex1600

Jan 6, 2019
Hey guys, when i create the npcs, more than 50% of the npc have a dark skin tone or are very tanned. That locks nice on some npcs but i dont want most of them to be this tanned so is there a way (like a slider or something) to make like 20% of them tanned idk. I dont realy want to change everyones skintone individually. Also can i make the npcs to not have piercings or tattoos?

Nope max deravity don't cause this if i'm remember correct it work like nude tan thing,oh and ofc they can spawn without bra and panties ?? , also as far i know you really need to change RGB color tone of skin manually for everyone,maybe in one update dev make function for exclude some skin color like breats size.Also 2 question about tatoo and piercieng have the same answer sadly.

Last edited:

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020

Hogeyhead

Mar 17, 2020
Hey in a previous version I tried to do something, but couldn't. I would attack random npcs, then try to have sex with them after I won, but could only get a blowjob. Is there some way to get sex instead?

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
Hey in a previous version I tried to do something, but couldn't. I would attack random npcs, then try to have sex with them after I won, but could only get a blowjob. Is there some way to get sex instead?
you cant do that.
a bj is the best you can get.

razeaubaruu

May 21, 2023
I downloaded the 0.943 version, then when I played it it says that if I don't have a patreon code (email) all errors will appear in my game so I went back to the 0.942 version.

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes