Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Destyl

Mar 29, 2022
This one has a lot of potential. But the missing text / dialogues and broken english really makes it kinda hard to enjoy. You would think that with $6,712/month they could at least pay for someone to translate it.
The potential is there, the concept of the game is great. A lot of options and choices. Giving NPCs different topics of likes/ dislike makes them unique and making them randomly generated makes it for infinite replayability. One thing that is needed is more info about perks and items. You can see the perks of the NPCs but there isn't a description of what it means. One had "Omega" perk. Ok, and? I'm supposed to be impresed? Will he kill me with radiation if I speak to him for too long? And items, "Increase damage". Ok, by how much? +1? +500? It needs better description.

Bugs exist and are game breaking and easy to find. It skips entirely requirements for some events. Or so I think since there isn't any form of explanation of what is happening. Do I need a camera to blackmail the pool girl? I ask this bc I had no idea what or how I arrived at that conversation. You overheard a conversation and the next thing I knew I could blackmail her, without proof and the dialogue/ narrator comments how you took pics of her and stuff without doing it. It was my second day in the school.

The missing text, as I talked before makes me confused too. I ended in the student council meeting and the girl asked my opinion, to choose between 3 clubs. Choose what? There were no text? It's to close them? To give them funding? Save them? I had no idea what was happening.

Anyway, great potential, not even close to a 1.0 release. "v0.947" doesn't represent the current state of the game.
Hope this one gets more attention and work done. Again, $6,712/month, no excuses.

Pigeon1

Jan 28, 2023
This game just gets more unplayable for me...aside from the numerous bugs and translation issues this new version is super laggy for me for some reason. Exact same as

i already try disable all functions put to the limit of npc the game works normally when talking with npc or in events then turn shit in the sandbox. The past version was lagged but playable this version if you click a stats in the creation menu to many times it will get delay so much that i can minimize and it will continue clicking.
It's a shame because I like the style, stat building, combat, etc etc.

Anyone recommend a similar, functional game to scratch this particular itch?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a command to alter an NPC's physical attributes? I mean I want some girls with bigger tits but it sounded tedious to do it while in the world creation and now it's bothering me because I want a population of hugely breasted girls :D

also is it me or the new sex system doesn't take into account virginities and deflowering? also why are most characters SO bruised?

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
I used to like this game. But after encountering new bugs with every new patch, it made me tired of thinking about the game's progress. I have so much respect for the people who continue to subscribe to this game's patreon

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
my god... they did not draw anything, the code is absolute garbage, constant bugs, freezes and crashes, the English translation is hilariously bad, the only thing they really worked on in this game is anti-piracy protection and... they are asking 10$ a month for THIS? seriously? who are these 3k people on their patreon page? I know many 18+ game developers who put tons of effort into their games and after this they cant get even 1/10 of what these guys do... once again I'm disappointed in humanity

SrChaton

May 13, 2022
So I don't know what's happening I start the game but I can't click anything at the main menu, whenever I click it just opens s Chrome tab to the Patreon page, something I have to do?

Tartary

Feb 10, 2020
Also, I saw some people asking for cheats. You can use unren to enable console, and in console (shift+o), you can use these:

Fill energy+hunger:
energy=9999;satiety=9999

Increase relationship of whatever NPC you are talking to (+200 contact, +100 love, -60 fear) (you can run this multiple times in a row, or increase the numbers if you want):
contact_npc+=200;love_npc+=100;fear_npc-=60

Same, but split incase you dont want to apply all to the same NPC:
contact_npc+=200
love_npc+=100
fear_npc-=60

Run these two during a fight. It will give you 48 action points, and 480 health:
action_points_max=action_points=48
heart_point=heart_point_max=480

This will heal all of your body parts to 100%:
stability_body_left_leg=stability_body_head=stability_body_right_hand=stability_body_right_leg=stability_body_left_hand=stability_body_body=100

To add the rules that the NPC cannot wear clothes (will get them naked):
eval(npc_id)["no_clothes"]=eval(npc_id)["no_clothes1"]=eval(npc_id)["no_pantsu"]=eval(npc_id)["no_bra"]=True

If you just want to remove a single piece instead, use one of these:
eval(npc_id)["no_clothes"]=True
eval(npc_id)["no_clothes1"]=True
eval(npc_id)["no_pantsu"]=True
eval(npc_id)["no_bra"]=True

While in a card game, to make it easer to beat your opponent, run these (increases your points decreases thiers):
c_3.cash=9999
c_1.cash=1

To get a NPCs phone number:
eval(npc_id)["number_phone"]=1

To give yourself money:
money=99999

To give yourself perk points.. its a little tricky. Perk points are "lvl - lvl_points_sell" (lvl_points_sell are how many you have spent.) So if you have 50 levels, you have 50 perk points, but if you have spent 49, you only have 1. So the trick is to gain some (8 I think is the most expensive so get to level 8) and just set lvl_points_sell to 0, so you have all 8 points. Spend them, then set it to 0 again to get your points back:
lvl_points_sell=0

During character creation, if you want unlimited character creation points, use this (it will knock you back to the first step "1. Basic data" so use it first before you make changes):
unallocated_attributes=9999
It seems that if you type a negative number in lvl_points_sell you can have all the points you want. I tried it with lvl_points_sell=-9999 and it worked.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.948

Download links:

• PC: /
  • Android: /
  • MAC: /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Justbeast

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
is it just me or is someone botting the reviews for this game to increase the score?
all of a sudden there are 8 new 5-star reviews from accounts that either just joined or havent been active for 3 years.
kinda pathethic if so.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
is it just me or is someone botting the reviews for this game to increase the score?
all of a sudden there are 8 new 5-star reviews from accounts that either just joined or havent been active for 3 years.
kinda pathethic if so.

TG post, which say about it. So… It’s main russian community.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Damn someone is really making new/fake accounts to boost the game reviews, 5 minutes after creation already leaving perfect review for the games
Answer above. It’s just russian community, which has been follow post from TG.
Yes, in russian-speaker country people love game more.

- it’s main tg channel

Yuie32

Feb 22, 2021
Answer above. It’s just russian community, which has been follow post from TG.
Yes, in russian-speaker country people love game more.

- it’s main tg channel
I just read it and wow, it's not only extremely unprofessional but also so unethical of a creator to say that.

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes