Ren'Py School Game [v0.956 Fix 10] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 52 Votes

kaleb1122

Oct 15, 2020
that... doesnt resolve the issue. also, i may be able to read Cyrillic but i cant translate it lmao. im looking for recommendations for mods that people like instead of weeding through the chaff. but thank you for trying

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I agree, game become more bugged comparing to year ago.
It's always had bunch of issues but now it's really horrible at keeping the status of switches on loading. Way too many things somehow become persistent when they should reset instead. Like buying business or dialogue reaction.
Also new compact menu for interactions is retarded. It's changed for like 4 times already and it's keep getting worse in usability.

anyone got any good reccs for mods? dont feel like digging through the discord.
You probably need "delete_violance" (partially recovers content that has been cut because of Patreon rules, it's actually just a hidden setting switch) and "multi_housemates" (aka "polyamory" mod which allows several girls to live with you and doesn't disable additional options and events that are normally disabled when you aren't alone).
Others are matter of taste, there is some "extra" stuff like hairs (on the head...) options, extra clothes that I use, then there is some gay stuff or background CG changes that I ignore. Anyway, this is what I considered "recommended" pack. Unpack content into ""modifications" folder. Which is inside the "game" folder. Not the main folder of the game.
Just remember that all extra mods is extra risk of additional bugs.

1725904947212.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Daid1994

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
ONCE AGAIN, AND STILL REIGNING CHAMPION OF HS H-DATING SANBOX GAMES.... *drumroll*

The FREE and Open Source community ran Hentai High School+!!!!!

(Seriously, don't play this shit game. HHS+ is way better, easily modded and even has an editor for you to cheat as much as you want.)

Reactions: ulemja35

YnicLo

Aug 29, 2023
ONCE AGAIN, AND STILL REIGNING CHAMPION OF HS H-DATING SANBOX GAMES.... *drumroll*

The FREE and Open Source community ran Hentai High School+!!!!!

(Seriously, don't play this shit game. HHS+ is way better, easily modded and even has an editor for you to cheat as much as you want.)
Ok

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
@Laxard where can download all Mods please no Telegram
ALL mods? There is no single place.
The ones I mentioned are on the Mega link in my previous message.
For the rest, if you aren't going to use Discord and Telegram your only options is search somewhere else or use download from server from cracked (or paid) version (but it's doesn't have full selection of mod, on other hand many mods become outdated anyway). There is also bunch of "personal use" mods that were never widely shared, probably lolies.

SiggySky

Jun 23, 2023
just a quick question right now you can only play as a male mc?
Not sure if it's in the base game or not, but one of the purchase perks was being able to play a female/futa MC. It was still very much a WIP, things like the story/quest scenes would still have a male MC and the sandbox interactions were less fleshed out. I had bought it for the FMC option, but set it aside to let it get more content/dev time.

Reactions: puppy2111

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
I have a old save from 0.938, can i use it for the version 0.956?
no you cant.
back somewhere between the 940´s to 950´s versions the devs prevented old saves from working.
if you tried it would corrupt the game resulting in even more bugs and game breaking glitches than there already are.
every time you download a new version you have to start from scratch.

FelixArcaden

Jun 23, 2022
no you cant.
back somewhere between the 940´s to 950´s versions the devs prevented old saves from working.
if you tried it would corrupt the game resulting in even more bugs and game breaking glitches than there already are.
every time you download a new version you have to start from scratch.
Damnnnnnnnnn rip my save lol, thank you for your info

Wahaele

Feb 15, 2019
I agree, game become more bugged comparing to year ago.
It's always had bunch of issues but now it's really horrible at keeping the status of switches on loading. Way too many things somehow become persistent when they should reset instead. Like buying business or dialogue reaction.
Also new compact menu for interactions is retarded. It's changed for like 4 times already and it's keep getting worse in usability.

You probably need "delete_violance" (partially recovers content that has been cut because of Patreon rules, it's actually just a hidden setting switch) and "multi_housemates" (aka "polyamory" mod which allows several girls to live with you and doesn't disable additional options and events that are normally disabled when you aren't alone).
Others are matter of taste, there is some "extra" stuff like hairs (on the head...) options, extra clothes that I use, then there is some gay stuff or background CG changes that I ignore. Anyway, this is what I considered "recommended" pack. Unpack content into ""modifications" folder. Which is inside the "game" folder. Not the main folder of the game.
Just remember that all extra mods is extra risk of additional bugs.
Mega
View attachment 4016817
hello my games crash whit your pack mod multi housemates is the problemes any solution for fix that ?

2.50 star(s) 52 Votes