Ren'Py School Game [v0.956 Fix 10] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 52 Votes

Katta1

Oct 23, 2020
Guys, it should've been mentioned before, but still. I saw literal ads of this game! Fucking ads!! That's where the money from subscribers goes. It's not a game, it's a Ponzi scheme! I'm dead serious, it's still as broken as it was YEARS ago... and I remember it quite a bit.

It also seems that DRM is the second priority, idk if author does this out of spite at this moment :ROFLMAO: holy shit there is a hideous amount of bugs, the whole lethal company planet wouldn't be able produce such amount, but why bother?.. Let's make another ad campaign and spread false promises!

I really hope this whole topic will be locked, this game is a disgrace, even pirating it should be considered as an act of self-harm at this point.
And their DRM, checking connection introduced more bugs.

YnicLo

Aug 29, 2023
And nearly all the update the author tried a new way of DRM, instead of updating content, what a joke.

Okay, here's another way to shutting down such a game. Find where they pirate the artwork from and report to the author of these art works. A pirate used a in-game event to make fun of piracy, deleting your save, what a joke.
Are you really think, that they will be doing something with game? You and others remember about their game only for reason School Game, lol. And purchase their game appears now only for reason popularity of School Game. Otherwise they would be do with devs of School Game something.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Are you really think, that they will be doing something with game? You and others remember about their game only for reason School Game, lol. And purchase their game appears now only for reason popularity of School Game. Otherwise they would be do with devs of School Game something.
... what ...

YnicLo

Aug 29, 2023
... what ...
It's obviously. For first, content, that was stolen, less than 20 percent. It's only plot and they can cut off it, if suddenly someone from devs this will be have decide delete this game from platforms. For second, they have more community for reason peoples, who find out about their game from School Game.

Katta1

Oct 23, 2020
It's obviously. For first, content, that was stolen, less than 20 percent. It's only plot and they can cut off it, if suddenly someone from devs this will be have decide delete this game from platforms. For second, they have more community for reason peoples, who find out about their game from School Game.
You need, at least, a better translator, or, learning, not to use, so many comma, in, your, English.
Oh, I found that you used Russian to attack another forumer, this will be not tolerated, even in here where you believed not reasonable.

YnicLo

Aug 29, 2023
You need, at least, a better translator, or, learning, not to use, so many comma, in, your, English.
I ain't native speaker. I war born in CIS, Kazakhstan, so sorry, if you don't like it. It's literally translate from Kazakh lang.

YnicLo

Aug 29, 2023
Oh, I found that you used Russian to attack another forumer, this will be not tolerated, even in here where you believed not reasonable.
Anyway I don't need in English lol.

Katta1

Oct 23, 2020
Okay, we are here to share, just like in . I'd like to at least learn whether you are supporting more DRM and the behaviours from dev or against them. I really cannot infer all these from your language.

YnicLo

Aug 29, 2023
Okay, we are here to share, just like in . I'd like to at least learn whether you are supporting more DRM and the behaviours from dev or against them. I really cannot infer all these from your language.
DRM always is shit, but they do it for reason money. You can check it in graphtreon - after adding DRM they starting receive money and after that can hire some peoples for it, as artist, writer etc. If you're join their telegram, moderators will write you, that DRM will be delete, whem game will be release in Steam.

Katta1

Oct 23, 2020
tl;dr I agree with what you said. These retards are going to lose people putting in antipiracy measures pretending theyre a AAA dev with a high quality product while their current build is totally unplayable. HHS+ and the people in its community alone gives me a lot of optimism they'll recover and the quality gap will only widen.
2 years passed, still the same, crazy fans of this game are still yelling that DRM is neccessary.

Buggy, and their fans are saying all the bugs are introduced by cracks, just as the one above me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN and YnicLo

Katta1

Oct 23, 2020
DRM always is shit, but they do it for reason money. You can check it in graphtreon - after adding DRM they starting receive money and after that can hire some peoples for it, as artist, writer etc. If you're join their telegram, moderators will write you, that DRM will be delete, whem game will be release in Steam.
Just use your money, for creating more bugs, controling the discussion, advertising it everywhere and adding more DRM, yeah, with more money, one day they may use genuine Denuvo.
Strictly speaking, this game, shall never be on steam or get ready for a DMCA takedown and Overwhelmingly Negative .

Reactions: HUNUTAN

YnicLo

Aug 29, 2023
Just use your money, for creating more bugs, controling the discussion, advertising it everywhere and adding more DRM, yeah, with more money, one day they may use genuine Denuvo.
Strictly speaking, this game, shall never be on steam or get ready for a DMCA takedown and Overwhelmingly Negative .
I ain't dev, genious, but your words rll funny. Good luck, my young critic! You can send your review straight to devs.

DevilChaoZ

Sep 14, 2021
1725339236390.png
getting this error after the character creation and game description, ignoring it get's me this

1725339295192.png

rollback makes the game crash.

DevilChaoZ

Sep 14, 2021
Keep clicking ignore and the event will pass. Then exit the game and reload, will make you pass this bug.
tried it, it kept going back to same error in the starting, I also tried reloading it but the same error is coming.

Is it due to save file or something? I only have the 0x52_URM in the game files rest is the same as the zip ones.

Katta1

Oct 23, 2020
Have you played previous version before? The save is on C:\users\(your username)\Appdata\Roaming\Renpy\School game, Delete all this folder. If you cracked previous version, the game also stopped you to load the later version. What a joke.

2.50 star(s) 52 Votes