Ren'Py School Game [v0.956 Fix 10] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 52 Votes

adudu4

Dec 20, 2023
adudu4 YnicLo Did both of those, nothing changed.

Two consistent bugs that I've encountered so far, no matter what I do to fix the game:

1) New player experience:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) First part time job at the shop:

I kept having exceptions in these two places, without fail. Downloaded game again, moving SchoolGame folder out, deleting persistent data, nothing worked. There were some more that I found in a longer session back then but I lost my interest already.

Note that I have these issues with and without the patreonhax file, so I doubt it's related.
I've never encountered an error message displaying in Russian before.
The first and third issues you've brought up seem to be more about regional encoding issues, similar to the scrambled text found in traditional Japanese ADV games.
It's important to ensure that the game's path is entirely in English and to try out some encoding conversion tools like 'Locale.Emulator' or 'ntleas'.
In cracked:Often, most errors can be ignored.
The second issue, 'When that's done, clicking Character in the lower left menu gave me another exception"
is a common issue with cracked.
A workaround for this is to navigate to the character panel by jumping from the diary located at the very bottom left corner of the screen.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
I've never encountered an error message displaying in Russian before.
The first and third issues you've brought up seem to be more about regional encoding issues, similar to the scrambled text found in traditional Japanese ADV games.
It's important to ensure that the game's path is entirely in English and to try out some encoding conversion tools like 'Locale.Emulator' or 'ntleas'.
Which was really weird for me too, as I have nothing Russian related apart from the game itself. I don't even know Russian. You can see the game path being in full English. I moved the game directly to D: drive, which sped up the game a little bit, but the issues are still there.

You suggested LE or ntleas, which setting should I set them to?

adudu4

Dec 20, 2023
Which was really weird for me too, as I have nothing Russian related apart from the game itself. I don't even know Russian. You can see the game path being in full English. I moved the game directly to D: drive, which sped up the game a little bit, but the issues are still there.

You suggested LE or ntleas, which setting should I set them to?
It seen an issue with the game version. Many friends have provided different versions of the game. As of now, I downloaded the "955fix10" version from the top post, please do not use this version (cracked) to bind the Patreon code (email).

This will reactivate the code that disables the cracked version.

The original game performs an internet connection check to see if the Patreon email is bound every few minutes. Although the cracked version disables it, it also causes certain codes within the game to malfunction, which is the root cause of the continuous errors we are experiencing. As mentioned above, we only need to use "ignore" to solve 90% of the problems. The accumulated errors will cause the game save to be corrupted, and this situation is beyond redemption.

Reactions: adam~

MaIiwan

Nov 23, 2017
I can't find Ishida Ayano, where is she? If anyone knows please tell me.:cry:

Meiko Suwasa How can I get through this?:cry:
Screenshot 2024-08-27 091610.png

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
I can't find Ishida Ayano, where is she? If anyone knows please tell me.:cry:

Meiko Suwasa How can I get through this?:cry:
View attachment 3971665
ayano should be in the club room. (thats basically the only place where you can find her)
meiko told you when the competition is and all you have to do is go to the pool at that time to start the event.

MaIiwan

Nov 23, 2017
ayano should be in the club room. (thats basically the only place where you can find her)
meiko told you when the competition is and all you have to do is go to the pool at that time to start the event.
I can't find her in the club room. The answer is that the game has a problem:unsure:

I'll try playing again.:cry:

Thank you for answering me.:cry:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
not cracked version, if anybody interested (I'm not but maybe take a look later if nobody did) in cracking it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katta1

NA OMEGALUL

Feb 6, 2020
can you not fuck girls as futa mc? tried it and it just shows the scene as male on futa

kind of fucking annoying because i spent hours deleting pubes and doing anime rhinoplasty

Katta1

Oct 23, 2020
I cannot crack v 9.55 fix 10, is there anyway for cracking just the version on the top post?

And yes, update request per report.

Last edited:

Katta1

Oct 23, 2020
not cracked version, if anybody interested (I'm not but maybe take a look later if nobody did) in cracking it.
Thank you if you want to try for cracking it, this game is full of bug and with every version the author just fix a little, only to get such a little fix for bug still need we donate them money month by month, that's kind of tyranny and trick..... They are taxing us just base on the pirate art work and messy code.

Katta1

Oct 23, 2020
..so....still a buggy mess......sad...
.....see ya in like a year....i guess.....
View attachment 3985772
And nearly all the update the author tried a new way of DRM, instead of updating content, what a joke.

Okay, here's another way to shutting down such a game. Find where they pirate the artwork from and report to the author of these art works. A pirate used a in-game event to make fun of piracy, deleting your save, what a joke.

Last edited:

Riggedbound

Jul 25, 2024
Guys, it should've been mentioned before, but still. I saw literal ads of this game! Fucking ads!! That's where the money from subscribers goes. It's not a game, it's a Ponzi scheme! I'm dead serious, it's still as broken as it was YEARS ago... and I remember it quite a bit.

It also seems that DRM is the second priority, idk if author does this out of spite at this moment :ROFLMAO: holy shit there is a hideous amount of bugs, the whole lethal company planet wouldn't be able produce such amount, but why bother?.. Let's make another ad campaign and spread false promises!

I really hope this whole topic will be locked, this game is a disgrace, even pirating it should be considered as an act of self-harm at this point.

2.50 star(s) 52 Votes