Ren'Py School Game [v0.956 Fix 10] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 52 Votes

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolGame-0.954Fix5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
SchoolGame-0.954Fix5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Any idea what actually got fixed?

littleowen

Jul 16, 2018
timeflies.png
The translation is bad and its a shame that for what i read on the tread the development of the game is quite troubled (to put it nicely) but any game that manages to do this to me deserves some praise so kudos, that was great i really wish the best for this proyect

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
Mod for multiple housemates (made by SancteLucifer) in case you don't want to join the discord:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
it worked i can start new game but in the editor menu it error when i press random can you take a look?

much apreciate
I'm not even sure that this problem connected somehow with crack, probably it's just game bug, anyway u can always skip this step. I think u need to look inside archive.rpa\system\
editor_main_character.rpy file and such code inside that raises those error:
Code:
add "character/npc/npc_m/type"+str(type_body_in_male)+"/body_"+str(changes_in_the_hands)+"/main.png" xpos int(((700 - (conjunctura_downness_in_editor) * 700))) + 500 - (editor_asasver * 200) + (450 - (int(value_variable_in_ed) * 300)) ypos int(((700 - (conjunctura_highness_in_editor) * 700))) - 31:

Reactions: Discoplayer1

Sd34r3RESr34

Feb 8, 2023
I'm not even sure that this problem connected somehow with crack, probably it's just game bug, anyway u can always skip this step. I think u need to look inside archive.rpa\system\
Code:
add "character/npc/npc_m/type"+str(type_body_in_male)+"/body_"+str(changes_in_the_hands)+"/main.png" xpos int(((700 - (conjunctura_downness_in_editor) * 700))) + 500 - (editor_asasver * 200) + (450 - (int(value_variable_in_ed) * 300)) ypos int(((700 - (conjunctura_highness_in_editor) * 700))) - 31:
don't evne know what am looking at. in gmae i can't even open mc menu it error. anyway thakn you, i'll try older version.

Sd34r3RESr34

Feb 8, 2023
Code:
ey i got no error with 0.955a ver with the crack well, thank again.

2.50 star(s) 52 Votes