Cheat Mod Abandoned School, Love and Friends [v1.1] [S0ul]

BlazerKnight

Sep 1, 2018
You should use winrar for .rar files
I've been encountered a "Archive is in either an Unknown Format or Damaged" error every time I try to unzip it myself with Winrar.
Nevermind. I am an idiot who just realized they hadn't installed an updated version of Winrar in YEARS

D

Deleted member 751536

It is work for 1.3 version of game? I do all, but its not work...
The post before yours and the 7 before that all answer your question, you literilly just had to read 1 comment before posting.

Reactions: Graybo
May 26, 2018
Quoted from OP: "This is a cheat menu for that provides tons of features that will help boost you through the game with more features planned in upcoming updates. This cheat will only ever support the windows operating system. If the game is updated you will have to wait for me to update the cheat, this will take a day or 2. "

You know, his OP says that when the Main Gain updates, his cheat mod would update within a couple to 3/4 days. Yet the 130 version of the game has been out nearly for a week and a half, and no update. Sorry to say this, but it feels as if he is trying to force people to pay just to get a cheat, then fails to provide it or takes a LOT longer to provide than what he states.

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
when will cheat mod be available compatible with version 1.3 ? maybe it's already available, I just have to buy it ?

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
when will cheat mod be available compatible with version 1.3 ? maybe it's already available, I just have to buy it ?
No there is no update yet. Like i said again you'll know from here if it's been updated and only then you can buy the full version of it in patreon.

Reactions: pj3003