Cheat Mod Abandoned School, Love and Friends [v1.1] [S0ul]

Jun 6, 2018
How long does it take till we see the stat values change. Right now it appears only time does, nothing else (including money) has changed despite time progressing or moving rooms. Heck I hit infinite money, and I can only by items under the initial $50

Same problem here too. I waited 2 hours, still no change on stats or money! I don't know what's wrong, but seems like many are having the same problem like me! Please help us!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@greyling

You can just use to edit a save file. All you have to do is make a save and then go to saveeditonline and drag and drop the save file onto the screen and start editing the numbers. Make sure to back up save file just in case.

D

Deleted member 1200074

@greyling

You can just use to edit a save file. All you have to do is make a save and then go to saveeditonline and drag and drop the save file onto the screen and start editing the numbers. Make sur eto back up save file just in case.
Unlike most Unity Games, the save will be in the game's folder, so no looking in localroaming folder or whatever to find the save. Also, it appears that most options are editable for stats and money. I tested it by adding 10k money on day 1. Works fine, it should take you 3-5 seconds to make the edit and reload the game.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 249560

Overview:
This is a cheat menu for that provides tons of features that will help boost you through the game with more features planned in upcoming updates. This cheat will only ever support the windows operating system. If the game is updated you will have to wait for me to update the cheat, this will take a day or 2.​

Updated: 20/02/19
Game/Creator:
Modder: -
Mod Version: v1.0
Game Version: v1.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
-

Other:

View attachment 249562
can't use in new version school love and friend

RocketMan9898

Mar 20, 2019
I am so sorry but this isn't working for me...

Can yo provide instructions? Should the mod be running at the same time as the game? Fire the game up first or the mod first? Does it matter which folder I run the mod from?

I also don't see a 'Save' or 'Apply' on the mod.

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
I am so sorry but this isn't working for me...

Can yo provide instructions? Should the mod be running at the same time as the game? Fire the game up first or the mod first? Does it matter which folder I run the mod from?

I also don't see a 'Save' or 'Apply' on the mod.
I abandoned this cheat mod due to being too busy. The cheat only works for version v1.2 of the game.

Jun 8, 2019
S0ul do u have the source codes on Git? Maybe i could help you
Sorry i didnt read carefully, you already posted the source. Thanks

Last edited:

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
The cheat doesn't work for me and I have version 1.4, it doesn't work anymore for new versions?