Cheat Mod Abandoned School, Love and Friends [v1.1] [S0ul]

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
leproso0413

It clearly states at the top of this thread (ABANDONED) and it only works for the version 1.0. Use the link right above your post for editing the game now instead.

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
I can't get your program to run, keep getting this error report

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: School LF Cheat.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: b30369a3
Problem Signature 04: S0ulCheats
Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: b30369a3
Problem Signature 07: 1e
Problem Signature 08: b
Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0b75
Additional Information 2: 0b75568a0e6063f8cf7482f4e14934ab
Additional Information 3: e056
Additional Information 4: e056cf243b443bef8e9929a2ea41d91c

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
I've abandoned this cheat temporarily however I most likely will update it when the next version of the game is released.
Then this thread should probably have at least a note in the main game thread by the link seeing as most people think that it's still up. I know it says "Abandoned" but it should at least have the note.

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
I opened the mod as instructed but I can not use any cheats. It's not working. Game version 1.5
What operating system are you using?
Has your anti-virus removed the memory.dll file?
Did you run the .exe as administrator?
Have you tried closing and re-opening the game?
Is this a new save?

Reactions: ontach

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Upon extracting virus scanner prompts trojan virus alert and auto deletes .dll and .exe file.

Cmonkeez

May 18, 2018
Is this a new save?
Windows 10 pro
No. memory.dll is untouched
Yes to the rest of your list and it's not working for me either

Edit: I tried a few different things, running game windowed works (kind of). I ran the cheats but they didn't show up. So I saved then reloaded, didn't help. But running the cheats then going through an event (Yoga) worked. Also Day/Time change only works for me in window mode, not in full screen.

Last edited:

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
Is this a new save?
Windows 10
Nothing was deleted.
yes, run as admin.
Tried it.
I started a new game.

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
Windows 10
Nothing was deleted.
yes, run as admin.
Tried it.
I started a new game.
I got a symbol in the left cornor were I can get 1000 dollar.
lol it worked. I forgot to go to properties, and click on the checkmark. Thanks for that little advice.
The mod itself asked me with admin rights, that's why it was so confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: S0ul

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Upon extracting virus scanner prompts trojan virus alert and auto deletes .dll and .exe file.
Make an exception in your anti virus to not delete the .dll file and .exe file or disable your anti virus when using the cheat. Some AV software pick it up as a false positive due to it reading and writing to memory.

Windows 10 pro
No. memory.dll is untouched
Yes to the rest of your list and it's not working for me either

Edit: I tried a few different things, running game windowed works (kind of). I ran the cheats but they didn't show up. So I saved then reloaded, didn't help. But running the cheats then going through an event (Yoga) worked. Also Day/Time change only works for me in window mode, not in full screen.
This sounds like the cheat is working fine. Due to the way UI is handled in this game, you must change location after using any of the cheats to see them change in the UI. As for the fullscreen problem I might need to look into that, I'll update that information onto the thread, thanks for the heads up! <3

May 25, 2017
This sounds like the cheat is working fine. Due to the way UI is handled in this game, you must change location after using any of the cheats to see them change in the UI. As for the fullscreen problem I might need to look into that, I'll update that information onto the thread, thanks for the heads up! <3
I can confirm that it only works if the game is in window mode and not full screen. On FS the trainer has no effect, regardless of in-game events, day or location changes.

Reactions: S0ul

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
To anybody having problems with this mod, like I was.
For some reason, the cheat mod only seems to work in 1280x720 resolution (the smallest one)

Edit: Nevermind, it's not working again

Last edited: