Mod Unity Abandoned School, Love & Friends: Incest Restoration Mod [V6] [redknight00]

Encelo

Sep 9, 2017
I cannot download the patch from my location. Could someone please upload it here or anywhere but Mega?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Here's the thing. The game is still playable with or without the patch. Plenty of time to wait for the mod or just download the game and install the mod later.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Here's the thing. The game is still playable with or without the patch. Plenty of time to wait for the mod or just download the game and install the mod later.
Yea I figure to wait for the patch.. I have a few others still to play thru their new updates.. Just by posting here I hopefully will see a notification when it hits. :)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Yea I figure to wait for the patch.. I have a few others still to play thru their new updates.. Just by posting here I hopefully will see a notification when it hits. :)
lol. All you have to do is hit the "watch" button at the top of each page and you get notified.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Haven't used the mod since it was changed to Unity. Haven't really run into any awkward dialog in it so far like many other games do when incest mods are applied.