Mod Unity Abandoned School, Love & Friends: Incest Restoration Mod [V6] [redknight00]

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
For the record, before anyone complains, it looks like is now useless too. It still correctly changes all older texts in defined files, but the game doesn't take them from there anymore. There are now new copies in different files, together with something that appears to be French translation (possibly a work in progress, because I don't see where it can be selected in game). And whole format is different.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I think I'm going to pick it up. Still have to test it, but as soon as I do I will post it in comments on this thread. Don't have an account with mega, or other site, can't afford right at this moment.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Okay friends, here you go. You still need to download the full mod from the main page. This is just an update patch until I get the OP link from redknight00. Enjoy! Scratch that, made a mistake with files, see post #172 for the new patch.

Last edited:

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Doesn't work for me. After installing your 1.6 patch over the full mod, it just goes to permanent blank screen after the Unity splashscreen.

Also, thanks for looking into picking up work on this!

Reactions: brownrice

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Sorry, The files when I archived the files with 7zip I forgot if I use the add to option it adds an extra folder inside the main folder, but level 110 was wrong (Bad Test File) anyway. This one works, just tested it in my game. Make sure to look inside of you (School Love and Friends_data folder) and make sure you don't have and extra folder, you should only have Images, Managed, and Resources. Extract this file and add files(level 110, 114, and 115) and let overwrite original level files. Let me know if there are anymore problems. Thanks for being patient.

Last edited:

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Looking into it, I have recreated the problem. I'll get back to you as quick as I can. If you want to go ahead and play without my patch right know it's okay, just re-upack the game , and let it overwrite, then add redknight00's mod. It looks like my file level files got corrupted so I'm starting fresh.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I think I've found an issue, I took a clean version of the game and added the base mod and I get a grey screen, I think one of the bugfixes in the game update may have made the base mod non functional. I re-downloaded the base mod and applied to a fresh game and got the grey screen. If someone would be willing to confirm it would really help, because I've test the patch without the mod and it works. So if someone can verify for me, I'll go to work on updating the base mod to get it working again, it shouldn't be a big deal to fix. Thanks!

Last edited:

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
yes, that's exactly what I've done. Clean install of game, mod, and patch. Grey screen.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Ok, well I think I have narrowed it down, I think maybe bug fixes in this game version are the culprit. I could get my patch to work by itself. However, running a clean game with just the base mod gave me grey screen. So...I'm working on the base mod to see If I can get it working again. That's why I was asking for someone to try a clean game with just the base mod(not my patch) installed to see if they get grey screen as well. Don't give up I'm working on it.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
audioman86: Thumbs up for trying, but this doesn't have much chance to work. Original game files are different between 1.5 and 1.6. If you start with previous mod for 1.5 and use it for 1.6, it may accidentally work if you're lucky (probably won't), but it's nothing you can rely on. And your new edits don't respect lengths of original strings, it's few characters more or less in several places, the game won't like that.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Example from your "level114". You made a string one byte shorter, so you broke all following strings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
until you "fixed" it later by making a string longer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But you can't do that at all. Well, maybe a little bit, since there's probably some variable padding, so it may be possible to squeeze in few extra characters, if you increase the value of string length (byte in green circle), but don't count on it.

You can use my patcher to port 1.5 changes to 1.6 files, that still works. But as I wrote earlier, the game now takes at least some strings from elsewhere. For example the sentence from intro ("Maria, my Mom's best friend.", changed by patch to "Maria, my aunt.") was originally in "level2" and it's still there, but game now uses new copy from "sharedassets2.assets".

Reactions: audioman86