Mod Unity Abandoned School, Love & Friends: Incest Restoration Mod [V6] [redknight00]

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Here you go you perverts, new patcher. It works with 1.6, but there are changed texts only up to 1.5 (I didn't have time to play new version yet, and when I do, I'm busy with other things anyway ;)). If you come across something that should be incesty but isn't, write it down and post it here. It could work as cooperative project.

A little bit of technical info, new style texts in game files are only few. So only few small changes were required. If author continues with translation, next version will break some texts again. But when it's finished, it should be stable.

Btw, it's not like this game really needs incest patch. You fuck the whole school, and the incest in only very small part of everything. And nothing even builds up on it, there's no taboo vibe or anything. IMHO the only reason to have it is to say "fuck you" to Patreon and their stupid rules. But hey, it's just my opinion.
Thank you for your efforts and dedication.

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
Here you go you perverts, new patcher. It works with 1.6, but there are changed texts only up to 1.5 (I didn't have time to play new version yet, and when I do, I'm busy with other things anyway ;)). If you come across something that should be incesty but isn't, write it down and post it here. It could work as cooperative project.

A little bit of technical info, new style texts in game files are only few. So only few small changes were required. If author continues with translation, next version will break some texts again. But when it's finished, it should be stable.

Btw, it's not like this game really needs incest patch. You fuck the whole school, and the incest in only very small part of everything. And nothing even builds up on it, there's no taboo vibe or anything. IMHO the only reason to have it is to say "fuck you" to Patreon and their stupid rules. But hey, it's just my opinion.
Are we getting a version with fully changed text anytime soon?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Quick question how do you install the patch on the Mac version
Give the Mac to charity, if some would want it, and get something normal instead? ;) But ok, if the previous mod worked for Mac, i.e. files are the same (I don't know), then you just need some nice and friendly Windows person who will share patched files. So here you go.

Are we getting a version with fully changed text anytime soon?
According to audioman86 who was looking at it, there are no new texts that need changing. If you found some, see the second half of first paragraph of the post you quoted.

VOi.D

Sep 5, 2018
This patch doesn't work with the current version of the game. Every time I overwrite the files the game freezes in the loading screen.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
This patch doesn't work with the current version of the game. Every time I overwrite the files the game freezes in the loading screen.
This mod works with the v 1.6 of the game. But after, you can revert the previous version of the patch (see the post 2262588) and copy the files of this new version in the data file.

Sorry if me English is not good but it's not my native language.

Reactions: Krush9000 and VOi.D

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Before anyone asks, this still works with 1.7. I didn't test it thoroughly, but it doesn't break it in any obvious way. And very quick search in new files didn't find any aunts or cousins. But if you come across something, write it down and report it here.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Unless I patched wrong, there is one scene I've come across that sounds weird if the incest is on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It should be nephew and not "daughter's teenage friend" .. It's entirely possible that I didn't patch it correctly, but I saw the process go through without error'ing.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Before anyone asks, this still works with 1.7. I didn't test it thoroughly, but it doesn't break it in any obvious way. And very quick search in new files didn't find any aunts or cousins. But if you come across something, write it down and report it here.
no it does it, adding this mod/patch to a clean 1.7 give you a blue screen with a grey rectangle in the middle

Reactions: silencekman

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I searched in CMD the files with

findstr "xxx" "*.* >copyintxt.txt

I found the following needed changes:
level118:
I can't believe I'm licking my girlfriend's roommate...

level118:
Hiii wild! This is how you touch my roommate?

level119: (ok, the following I'm not sure!!!)
You see, I'm a good roommate. Do you want to live with us?

In the following spoiler I found some more, but I can't be sure if it is cousin meant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I searched with filestr the following words (replaced XXX):
Mom's
roommate
friend
family

Later in Notepad++ I searched:
childhood friend
chilhood friend
just friend
your friend
best friend
daughter's friend
sister friend
Alice's friend
my friend
"friend"

This method is far from perfect, because there are so many possibilities...

Last edited:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
r3ck5: You did everything correctly, including writing perfect bug report. I'll add it to next version.

Belnick: What can I say, I think I'd notice blue screen with grey rectangle. ;) But next time I'll add checksum files, so you can be sure if we have the same files.

Sothyr: Trouble is, context is everything. Even for those first three texts it's not 100% clear who says it...

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
I didn't play it so far. After applying 1.6 patch to the 1.7 game, it starts improperly. I cannot see first screen with choices to skip first school term. The boxed are emply and I cannot make any step further. Of course the game runs smoothly without the patch.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
geordie: You can check with attached checksum files, if patching went correctly. I don't know what people usually use to work with checksums (most probably doesn't use anything), but if you don't have something else, Total Commander works for sure.

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I'm glad for everyone who knows how to change it to patch it, you're great, but really nobody can upload it already modified for the useless like me who don't know how to do it?

Reactions: Lexkar83

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
geordie: You can check with attached checksum files, if patching went correctly. I don't know what people usually use to work with checksums (most probably doesn't use anything), but if you don't have something else, Total Commander works for sure.
Where do you install this please ??

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
This mod works with the v 1.6 of the game. But after, you can revert the previous version of the patch (see the post 2262588) and copy the files of this new version in the data file.

Sorry if me English is not good but it's not my native language.

witch file do I put in the date folder there are 3

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm trying to follow...is this the new incest patch?