Mod Unity Abandoned School, Love & Friends: Incest Restoration Mod [V6] [redknight00]

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
witch file do I put in the date folder there are 3 in the folder I open for the new incest patch if its the new one

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Here's small update, it contains one fixed text.

Download it, unpack it to game's directory (the one where School Love and Friends.exe is), run SLFpatch.exe and follow displayed instructions. It's the same level of difficulty as downloading, unpacking and running the game.

If you applied previous patch, unpatch the game first. If you don't and run this one, it will show many "String not found" errors (because original texts were already changed), but nothing horrible will happen.

(Optional) If you think the patch broke your game, check if you have correct files. Use included cksfv.exe and run:
Code:
cksfv.exe -f checksums-1.7-patched.sfv
If it ends with "Everything OK", then you do have correct files and it could really be the patch. If you get "Errors Occured", then some files are damaged. You can verify original (unpatched) game the same way, just run the command with checksums-1.7-original.sfv instead. If it fails too, try to unpack the whole game again from original archive.

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
when you say Download it, unpack it to game's directory (the one where School Love and Friends.exe is that School Love and Friends_data ?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
No.

(Or do you see "School Love and Friends.exe" in "School Love and Friends_Data"? Because it shouldn't be there.)

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Find the file "School Love and Friends.exe" (you use it to start the game) and the directory it's in is the right one.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Original mod from first post doesn't, those are changed files from version 1.5, trying to use them with any other version will break the game, that's guaranteed.

My patcher from few posts back is originally for 1.7, but it's designed to work also with future versions, as long as there are no major changes in format of game files. Since you can't easily verify if such changes happened, just do the trial & error thing. In case it would break the game, you can run it again and undo the changes. I tried it now with 1.8 and it doesn't break it in any obvious way.

Of course patch for 1.7 can't contain any texts from 1.8 and something can be non-incesty where it shoudn't. If you come across anything like that, report it here and I'll update the patcher. Take a look at example of perfect bug report. If I find something myself, I'll update it too, but it will only happen when I have time to play the game. Don't just go looking through files for friends or roommates, not every occurence is necessarily the right one that should be changed.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
No it doesnt work fine for me, cousin are now friends, and the sis is now her best friend, am i doing something wrong??

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Try to provide more details, what exactly you did, if there was some error, where exectly you see friends instead of cousins, etc..

imanadultnow

Sep 29, 2017
Try to provide more details, what exactly you did, if there was some error, where exectly you see friends instead of cousins, etc..
Quick reply. The Christmas holiday reverts to friends instead of family. Thanksgiving as well. The route with Lee's sister also refers to the house and residents as friends house and friends. There were a few other things that reverted back as well, can't quite recall atm. I'll do a double check when I get the opportunity and @ you about them. Been meaning to send this to you just irl has gotten a little hectic lately. Hope that little bit can help you.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Quick reply. The Christmas holiday reverts to friends instead of family. Thanksgiving as well. The route with Lee's sister also refers to the house and residents as friends house and friends. There were a few other things that reverted back as well, can't quite recall atm. I'll do a double check when I get the opportunity and @ you about them. Been meaning to send this to you just irl has gotten a little hectic lately. Hope that little bit can help you.
Do you have a saves of these holidays shortly before they happen? Same with Lee's sister route?
With the saves we could look into it. Maybe even I can find the issue.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
My current TODO list contains these texts:

It belongs to my friend. (referring to Alice)
No, there are her mother and her sister. (in same dialog)
And by the way, are you in love with your friend Alice? (asked by Tenma)

First two are clear, should be "cousin", and "my aunt and other cousin". The last one should be "cousin" too, but can sweet innocent Tenma even ask such question? About friends, why not, they fall in love all the time, but cousins, such dark forbidden thing? ;)

I'm sure there are others, but someone needs to reliably find them and report them. Write the exact texts down or make screenshots. Searching in files without playing the game doesn't work. There are too many friends and it's not clear who they refer to. Even roommates are not reliable anymore, there seem to be two girls living together, who I somehow completely missed, and I'm pretty sure some roommate references belong to them. The big events, I definitely did not explore every possible path there. Oh and I'm not interested in aunt at all, so anything on her path needs to be found by someone else.