3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Have some bugs.
Talk to Vader, the other friends disappear.
If you danced with Bill in the dance time, there was no choice, so you can not proceed.
Sorry my English is strange.

bobbo69

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Run_KC_3.jpg

Roadmap v1.2
The next update will continue the story until the beginning of winter holidays.
A major arc will be developed.

Last updated February 04
Scenario - 100%
Renders - 85%
Coding - 5%

You must be registered for see images

Retro

Semi-Active
Staff member
Sep 7, 2017
Fellas I have a confession. I hadnt actually played this since before the engine change (theres just too many games out there). So now that I'm getting back in to it I have only one thing to say

@Walkius for the love of God please add a time skip button to the map screen, thanks in advance.

uzi3854

Nov 9, 2018
why aren't there any reviews? is it disabled on this thread?
asking cause i wanted to know how much grindy (if there is any) this game is ^_^'

Retro

Semi-Active
Staff member
Sep 7, 2017
why aren't there any reviews? is it disabled on this thread?
asking cause i wanted to know how much grindy (if there is any) this game is ^_^'
I believe they're temporarily disabled forum-wide, admin tinkering with the plug-in or something.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I haven't played this since it was SLC pre-Patreon prudes, and my question relates to what did I miss for Wednesday afternoons? Do I just skip to 1600 or did I miss an event before classes ended? Most other afternoons I'll be off joining in, etc but this day there is nowt to do. Halp!!

Retro

Semi-Active
Staff member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played this since it was SLC pre-Patreon prudes, and my question relates to what did I miss for Wednesday afternoons? Do I just skip to 1600 or did I miss an event before classes ended? Most other afternoons I'll be off joining in, etc but this day there is nowt to do. Halp!!
Depending on what events you've already done and what you've unlocked there may not be any events at certain times. Just check the map to see if theres anyone in a location and go see if theres a speach bubble or not.

Loneshysoul

Nov 1, 2017
so played this Halloween update once, just played it via the special event option, which is fantastic idea putting it there, gives you a chance to see all the options and then decide what you want to do in story-line side.

I am a little concerned about something, there is so many choices in this Halloween event, that am thinking its really difficult to work out the amount of saves for each option, so my question is this @Walkius ,

1) is this Halloween event just a fun thing that doesn't effect anything in the overall story?

or

2) does your choices have a big bearing on future events?

Amount of achievements there is, appears it be many saves to cover all options, which many would do within reason. If the answer is 2 , then that kinda sucks but it sorta cool, am a little unsure on how I feel about 2 right now.

overall, the Halloween update is great, so much going on, was one heck of a party. lol

U

User_1213174

so played this Halloween update once, just played it via the special event option, which is fantastic idea putting it there, gives you a chance to see all the options and then decide what you want to do in story-line side.

I am a little concerned about something, there is so many choices in this Halloween event, that am thinking its really difficult to work out the amount of saves for each option, so my question is this @Walkius ,

1) is this Halloween event just a fun thing that doesn't effect anything in the overall story?

or

2) does your choices have a big bearing on future events?

Amount of achievements there is, appears it be many saves to cover all options, which many would do within reason. If the answer is 2 , then that kinda sucks but it sorta cool, am a little unsure on how I feel about 2 right now.

overall, the Halloween update is great, so much going on, was one heck of a party. lol
I played through the new update using the players guide and there was no mention of any relationship score going up or down. I also compared the saved game before and after and couldn't spot any changes so it appears the choices made don't actually make any differences to the game. They appear to only be events to collect in that achievement gallery on the menu screen

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes