Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Walkius I stopped playing during 1.3 at some point in November as grinding to the holidays with no new events to discover wasn't appealing to me at the time. Now that you have gotten past the holidays and into the next term, will some of these new events, like the Hailey and Temna stuff be available earlier in the game? Or are they triggered by some second term event? Plus the twins photo shoots, will they be active in the period between terms?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Well causing as netori ? like I am cucking someone else ? or netorare as I am being cucked thats the thing.. NTR is as cucked and or being cheated on with or without knowing and approving..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So is this an actual dating sim or more like No More Secrets where you can date whoever the hell you want with no consequences?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So is this an actual dating sim or more like No More Secrets where you can date whoever the hell you want with no consequences?
NMS, they don't know or don't care what you are doing, since you aren't technically dating most of the girls.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Walkius I stopped playing during 1.3 at some point in November as grinding to the holidays with no new events to discover wasn't appealing to me at the time. Now that you have gotten past the holidays and into the next term, will some of these new events, like the Hailey and Temna stuff be available earlier in the game? Or are they triggered by some second term event? Plus the twins photo shoots, will they be active in the period between terms?
The only new event who is triggering after new year is Vicky event. The others can be anytime.

Reactions: Regardie

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Well causing as netori ? like I am cucking someone else ? or netorare as I am being cucked thats the thing.. NTR is as cucked and or being cheated on with or without knowing and approving..
Netori - Stealing girls from other guys or corrupting their girls behind their partners back. May lead to homewrecking.
Cuckold (netorase) - watching your partner with other(s) willingly (can be femdom also) or by force. If it is rape cuckold it enters ntr definition.
Swinger - swapping partners (willlingly)
voyeurism - watching others secretly in action

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes