ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Overall this update was quite satisfying. The renders are still top-notch and the animation keeps improving. I was really hoping for the computer teacher arc to happen and felt Triss's arc was too long but nice job including the Sophie arc. I thought the Tenma arc was done perfectly with an appropriate cliffhanger. There's a hint that an arc with Tenma's mom might be coming which would be interesting. Not sure there is much more to do with school arc's except for Charlotte and the photography girl, sorry I forget some of the names. There is also Bill's sister which could present an interesting dynamic between MC and Bill. Of couse we have to finish with the computer teacher before we can go there since we still Bill in our back pocket. :p

Reactions: mickster101

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
Walkius
There is big bug in the game:
When you go to Triss home at 22.00 it's incorect time increment - time jumps to 16.00 (36.00 hour - look at printscreen from save menu) and you can't do anythitg, just stuck with no escape. Nothing works (except editing save file and manual time change)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Walkius
When you go to Triss home at 22.00 it's incorect time increment - time jumps to 16.00 (36.00 hour - look at printscreen from save menu) and you can't do anythitg, just stuck with no escape. Nothing works (except editing save file and manual time change)

Could be but I didn't run into it but I don't think I ever went there at that time so not sure I would have gotten that error (bug).

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Walkius
Thanks, I'll fix that.

Reactions: Kaziomaly

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Still, loved the update. Hope to see new scenes with old characters (Mimi, Maria, Emily, the twins, Vicky) as new characters come on line.
Maybe some new scenes but for the most part I think we are through with them but there seems to be a missing scene with Alice and Mimi after the movie on Saturday. I keep getting the message "Friendliness with Alice isn't high enough to continue". I haven't found a way to increase friendliness with Alice, it's stuck at about 3 1/2.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Maybe some new scenes but for the most part I think we are through with them but there seems to be a missing scene with Alice and Mimi after the movie on Saturday. I keep getting the message "Friendliness with Alice isn't high enough to continue". I haven't found a way to increase friendliness with Alice, it's stuck at about 3 1/2.
Yep, I have the same issue. Not sure how to fix.

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
Her character has been designed to be just as manipulative as the MC. It amazes me that so many people hate "manipulative" females or femdom but love it when it's a male.
you're assuming alot.
Ako was shitty this update, she gets Christy to cheat on Karley for no other reason than to fuck around with 2 lesbians..
which is mc like sure.
but getting bitchy when MC gets with Christy was annoying and just tossing Karly for Alice was cruel.

Reactions: Subyan and Tiasung

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
you're assuming alot.
Ako was shitty this update, she gets Christy to cheat on Karley for no other reason than to fuck around with 2 lesbians..
which is mc like sure.
but getting bitchy when MC gets with Christy was annoying and just tossing Karly for Alice was cruel.
Not an assumption since I read most of the posts in the games I play. I tend not to play games with femdom mostly because I usually don't like the story. Agree totally with what you said about AKO this update but at least you can completely avoid it with the right choices. Just waiting to see who ends up the most manipulative in the end. I think they are about equal right now but MC has a large edge in the number of victims department. Ako is a very good counter to the MC so would like to see how that plays out.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Not an assumption since I read most of the posts in the games I play. I tend not to play games with femdom mostly because I usually don't like the story. Agree totally with what you said about AKO this update but at least you can completely avoid it with the right choices. Just waiting to see who ends up the most manipulative in the end. I think they are about equal right now but MC has a large edge in the number of victims department. Ako is a very good counter to the MC so would like to see how that plays out.
I agree, but I would prefer Ako to be a wingman versus a counter. I would like to think that the MC is an agent of change and chaos, as he is the one who 'unleashed' Ako in the first place so she could get with Alice. Maybe, after Karly, Ako gets a taste for living the life of the MC and works with him to make it happen. That, and the addition of a true antagonist, would be great for the game.

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Is There a easy way throug the Holloween Party?? W-T says depends on what your interests are??? What are they? Whats best? I am on Alice's Group. But what is best? Kinda confusing to me. But this is as far as I ever got,don't want to fuck up now!!!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is There a easy way throug the Holloween Party?? W-T says depends on what your interests are??? What are they? Whats best? I am on Alice's Group. But what is best? Kinda confusing to me. But this is as far as I ever got,don't want to fuck up now!!!
It's been a while since I played that part but remember to get them drinks and talk to everyone at the party, there are lots to do you just have to find them.

Jun 8, 2019
Just created my trainer for this game. Anyone willing to try it? :LOL:

1569751269055.png
1569751257546.png
Because I also have a job (I work as a fullstack engineer at fintech startup company), I mightl be able to update it at night only.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's been a while since I played that part but remember to get them drinks and talk to everyone at the party, there are lots to do you just have to find them.
AFAIK, the Halloween party doesn't affect any attitudes, etc., later on. So you should be able to do anything in the Halloween party without messing up your game. (Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong.) Here is the guide I used (for stuff I'd missed the first couple of tries), and I've not noticed any problems later on: https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v1-7-walkius.3128/page-307#post-1532567

Reactions: JeefZ and Mormont

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
AFAIK, the Halloween party doesn't affect any attitudes, etc., later on. So you should be able to do anything in the Halloween party without messing up your game. (Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong.) Here is the guide I used (for stuff I'd missed the first couple of tries), and I've not noticed any problems later on: https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v1-7-walkius.3128/page-307#post-1532567
Thank you!Got done with it and went back to the game.. Kinda dissapointing cause all that and it make's no diff to game. That's what I was worried about!!!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Just created my trainer for this game. Anyone willing to try it? :LOL:

View attachment 414474
View attachment 414473
Because I also have a job (I work as a fullstack engineer at fintech startup company), I'll be able to update it at night only.
Hi, I downloaded the file, unpacked it in the game folder. It opens but says "not yet activated". So how do I activate the trainer?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes