Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Sort of, you can get rid of Martin by using the flash drive to blackmail him instead of being his friend. Follow the Player's guide for the proper route.
I already looked at the game guide but now I am more confused than before, can you eliminate it before I have sex? or I have to see them have relationships to later eliminate it

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I already looked at the game guide but now I am more confused than before, can you eliminate it before I have sex? or I have to see them have relationships to later eliminate it
It's been a while since I played that part of the game, but I think you only see that part if you want to. I believe you see him giving a massage and only will see them having sex if you keep watching. Once Martin comes to dinner, follow the Eliminate the competition route to get rid of him.

Reactions: Aioria619

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Anybody having the walkthrough on Mega?
I was just about to ask about the guide, followed the link in the OP but when I try to download anything from that box.com page I get a pop-up telling me the download is "in progress" but no actual download ever starts.

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
anyone else having issues with the twins route where it tells you to eat with them but doesn't continue the story after you do it?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
For the Twins route, just be patient. Do as the guide says. It might take a couple of days, but it does work.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Just created my trainer for this game. Anyone willing to try it? :LOL:

View attachment 414474
View attachment 414473
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because I also have a job (I work as a fullstack engineer at fintech startup company), I mightl be able to update it at night only.
Hello samuelwaltershamm,

V1.8 is out. would you mind look at it for an update ?

Reactions: redknight00
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes