MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Thx for the quick reply!

Somehow I missed this massive button in the gym...thought I did check everything twice before posting here ><

Can I check my class schedule ingame? Or is PE the only exception for the morning classes?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Can I check my class schedule ingame? Or is PE the only exception for the morning classes?
Puh, good question, don't know if there's a schedule anywhere ingame, I always used the map to see which class you've to go (and after a few weeks you should know where to go... ;))
The schedule should be:
Monday - English (I think in Class D if I remember the room name correctly)
Tuesday - PE (Can cycle between gym/pool/baseball field)
Wednesday - Math (Same room as english)
Thursday - Biology (in the Science lab)
Friday - Computer (in the Computer room)

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
well guys near complete only got try and spend time with hayley at spa schwl quest wow very long this wos

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
how to use with save (where I put the save file?)
You should see a save folder where you can open the SLF app just put your saves in that folder, my save folder is just below the Mono folder.

omom4

Jul 10, 2017
You should see a save folder where you can open the SLF app just put your saves in that folder, my save folder is just below the Mono folder.
I don't have any save file its not working and I don't find that on %appdata%

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't have any save file its not working and I don't find that on %appdata%
You can pick up some saves from the first page, but see when you open the game do you see folders in that directory? If you put the Save folder in that directory you will be able to use the saves.

omom4

Jul 10, 2017
You can pick up some saves from the first page, but see when you open the game do you see folders in that directory? If you put the Save folder in that directory you will be able to use the saves.
how I dont understand I want to play with the save from the first page

Nero_SK

Jul 3, 2019
how is name of your save ? works only save1.sav - save10.sav and version of game old saves dont work with new versions

and try this 1 its early game choice in which you can decide if you give usb to martin or vanesa

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Think he'd have been better of starting a new game :p tell us how you get on and if you got the save working.

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Help, I have been to the park hundreds of times at various parts of the day and cant find a F%$£%^&g animal anywhere?

Any thoughts?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can't go with Alice sleep with Emily and Alice and talk to them over dinner
The sleepover? you have to use the phone to invite for a sleepover
Help, I have been to the park hundreds of times at various parts of the day and cant find a F%$£%^&g animal anywhere?

Any thoughts?
I think there are some trees to the upper right of the screen and I think you have to go there early in the morning it's been a while since I did that part.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes