Randy_dg

Sep 2, 2018
This is why I refuse to play Game demos, I wait for TV series to be Done ( now that they think 8 episodes a season is a stretch of the imagination ) penny for a pound ? Keep it.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Can NTR be avoided?
In the 1.x version of the game you can force the would be NTR guy Martin out. He is not in the 2.x version of the game so far. He is, however, the main character in the developers other game Medschool, Love and Friends.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The game just randomly freezes all the time. Any idea when the fix come out for 2.0?
Not sure if it helps, but it is not random for me. The only time I get a freeze is if I go to the baseball field in the afternoon when Class D are due to play. Both 2.0 and 2.1 do this, so I can avoid freezing by not going there.

dark16sider

Jun 12, 2017
I'm really stuck. I can't start any Maria contect. Never complained of back pain or anything like that. Last things I did was the beach and the watching movie with the family. I progressed a lot in daughters routes and finished the party. Last thing with bill was blackmailing the teacher, no flash disk or software even after trying to talk to him. I also can't hack anything. My stealth is 7 and all subject including computing are 5. I heard in this forum that I need the spycam to trigger the back pain but how to get spycam, Bill never asked me about lost flash disk. Also at last computer class it said that I can hack websites to earn money, how to do that nothing new appears in my laptop .What to do.

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I'm really stuck. I can't start any Maria contect. Never complained of back pain or anything like that. Last things I did was the beach and the watching movie with the family. I progressed a lot in daughters routes and finished the party. Last thing with bill was blackmailing the teacher, no flash disk or software even after trying to talk to him. I also can't hack anything. My stealth is 7 and all subject including computing are 5. I heard in this forum that I need the spycam to trigger the back pain but how to get spycam, Bill never asked me about lost flash disk. Also at last computer class it said that I can hack websites to earn money, how to do that nothing new appears in my laptop .What to do.
The events you are talking about are in the old version of the game version 1.x, the newest version 2.x is a rebuild of the original game that has some things from the original build, some new things and a lot of things to be added yet that were in the 1.x version.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
got excited for a second there after i saw this on the latest updates but then i read the changelog and i was like yeah gonna wait for the next update ...

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
In the 1.x version of the game you can force the would be NTR guy Martin out. He is not in the 2.x version of the game so far. He is, however, the main character in the developers other game Medschool, Love and Friends.
Just to confirm, there isn't any NTR in the game now then? I'll return later then when or if that Martin guy comes back :)

dark16sider

Jun 12, 2017
The events you are talking about are in the old version of the game version 1.x, the newest version 2.x is a rebuild of the original game that has some things from the original build, some new things and a lot of things to be added yet that were in the 1.x version.
Thank you so much. Does this mean there is no Maria content. I really think they should move the content to other thread if that is was the case.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes