Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Just having Alice group in there means it has a purpose not to mention the interaction, little as it is so far, with Bill. I am sure there will be more techy stuff in this game.
Not stuff but we have techy staff @Angus Bez :p
And I agree Alice group has a purpose. Outsider group has no use, just chatting with Bill at right time is enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
more then enough tho. Classes B, C need just 25 for now. I am not sure game needs class D reputation in this game for any route.
@Angus Bez Class D reputation has a use in this game?
No, not so far. Even though Bill and Alice are part of that class you don't need to raise the reputation for those group routes as they both start automatically - even at reputation 0!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
True enough but Bill is a man of few words that leads a to lot of action so he may not have a large part but that part has a great purpose.
Without Bill you can’t have cheerleaders. You can’t start spying and install cams. You can't earn money from hacking. And most important you can't blackmail Martin. So yes, Bill has a great purpose in game.

Therefore i won't touch Bill's twin sister. <------See @Angus Bez i'm not that much evil, i've a heart. x'D

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
more then enough tho. Classes B, C need just 25 for now. I am not sure game needs class D reputation in this game for any route.
@Angus Bez Class D reputation has a use in this game?
I just sometimes get a bug when playing and when I see stats going up try to push them as far as I can. Sometimes gets me in trouble later in the game and miss triggers and I pushed stats too far but it's fun to do on occasion.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I just sometimes get a bug when playing and when I see stats going up try to push them as far as I can. Sometimes gets me in trouble later in the game and miss triggers and I pushed stats too far but it's fun to do on occasion.
What type bug you get?

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017

Preview 0.10 - Further with Maria
$10+ patrons
Apr 17 at 4:38am
Time to go further with the massage, but how? You have to find someone who can give you some advices, and depending on your choice with Martin, that can be easy, or longer...
I hope it doesn't mean Nate gets advice from Martin. He should just be able to google it or improve his massage skills using the PC.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes