EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well like a few users have pointed out she is practically the MC but in female form now that would make for an interesting game Ako as the MC trying to have her way with all the girls at school.
That comparison is wrong on many levels. Nate has some sort of moral compass, which can be followed or broke by the choices of the player, he shows genuine concern about making Alice drunk so Ako can have fun with her, while Ako has no problems to use this sort of tactic on her supposedly best friend, and she calls you a pussy for it. She also has a pushyness that knows almost no limits, while the MC has the same to a level, he does let go of things and not force it at all cost, like with Charlotte. Then there's the biggest difference, that Ako alone can't do jackshit, everything she achieves is through Nate, if you allow, basically she leeches off on all that the MC has built for himself. Characteristics has some overlaps, but the core traits are shown to be different, as Ako never lets go of that trashy attitude mixed with a high level of selfishness, while Nate does show genuine care for people and has a soft side to him. If there'd be a game of her trying to get her way with the girls in the school, it'd be all about her getting help from Nate, otherwise it would end in a spectacular fail every time.

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That comparison is wrong on many levels. Nate has some sort of moral compass, which can be followed or broke by the choices of the player, he shows genuine concern about making Alice drunk so Ako can have fun with her, while Ako has no problems to use this sort of tactic on her supposedly best friend, and she calls you a pussy for it. She also has a pushyness that knows almost no limits, while the MC has the same to a level, he does let go of things and not force it at all cost, like with Charlotte. Then there's the biggest difference, that Ako alone can't do jackshit, everything she achieves is through Nate, if you allow, basically she leeches off on all that the MC has built for himself. Characteristics has some overlaps, but the core traits are shown to be different, as Ako never lets go of that trashy attitude mixed with a high level of selfishness, while Nate does show genuine care for people and has a soft side to him. If there'd be a game of her trying to get her way with the girls in the school, it'd be all about her getting help from Nate, otherwise it would end in a spectacular fail every time.
I'm talking appetite here they both have that desire for any woman they come across. I know the MC is a better person than Ako.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, in 1.0 you could fuck Ako during the sleepover. After 1.0 she just became awful. I didn't mind sharing with a partner in crime pre the new version. After the new one, you throw your chicks at her without a lot in return. And she keeps whining about it.

Reactions: EZ8lt

taches

Jun 1, 2019
I have an issue to trigger the Triss Yoga event
In the Sheet My Young Teachers,
- Go to the yoga lesson EDIT its in the Gym 20 h thu + fr
- Talk to Miss Evans - EDIT she is in the Administration Room - solved (never been bevore)

TY

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
I have an issue to trigger the Triss Yoga event
In the Sheet My Young Teachers,
- Go to the yoga lesson
- Talk to Miss Evans - EDIT she is in the Administration Room - solved (never been bevore)

But no Event at School occoured..
most other Events are solved, only Tenma and Ako events pending
Any hints?
TY
Did you go with them (Abby's group) to nightclub and order drink from everyone which effect foursome?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
If you´ve done the Sleepover 3 times and talked to them an nothing happens anymore say hello to a BUG
Mine eventually just tagged itself complete.
It took so long:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't actually go in? All you get is a rub.
Frankly her surly attitude is getting annoying. She wouln't even be getting anywhere with these girls if it weren't for the MC"s help.

RazorJTR

Jan 4, 2019
Hi all, Meet EMily "Eat with Emiliy and talk to her about the date"... I can't "catch" her at lunch or somewhere else. What did I miss please?

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
Well, when I started in the game Ako caught my attention, now that I'm in the 50th day, I like that character very little, very selfish that does not share the "girlfriend" and on top he does not like to be touched, instead the couple Lesbian cheerleaders eventually have no problem having fun with Nate.

In the adventure I do not know if I left something because at this time I have no interaction with the popular or Vicky, except when they abused the nerds or bothered Hailey, and the same with the group of nerds there is nothing to do, although watching the images of the game there is little history with Charlotte where the last thing I have seen of her is when I accompanied her to her music classes, after that she said that the event was over and nothing more.

Now seeing that from the computer certain events can be activated / deactivated, I am about to remove the swingers and Ako as unpleasant, I will see if I can activate the missing missions or I will have to start again to see if the groups work.

I add: the character could have more personality, because in many games they look like alpha males but at the moment of truth they have little personality, because here with the theme of Ako that makes a face of disgust every two by three, it would have been Funny to say that he is Alice's boyfriend, giving him the option to join the love trio or stay as a friend, who seeing the images goes behind all of Nate's sexual friends.

Last edited:

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
how to start the sleep over at the twins house
Luckily in this game it is easy to do the missions because they mark them in the mission log, in the "routes" section, where we see "twin group", where you have to go to the bowling alley with the group and improve relations with them, when you have progressed a lot with the twins, lily (going to their homes) and increasing the friendship with Hailey, there will come a time that during the meal lily tells that she has sex with nate, when at this moment with the twins too and she is getting to know Hailey, so after that they have to make a sleepover together.

Unlike Ako, the twins are fun because they like to share the "poor" of nate, who has to make great sacrifices with them: D

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Reactions: Mormont
May 8, 2019
Is the only girl we can share is Alice or can we share other girls also ? And does letting other men looking at our girls has some consequences ? ( Like old teacher on Emily , nerd on lily etc.) Except Martin tho. I know that's a NTR route

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes