shirley672

Jan 22, 2022
I have 2 questions right now,

First: I can see the dev is here, is he OK with his game getting pirated here?
Second: Now that patreon is done, do we have anyone on dev's subscriberstar that can pirate the game for us?

Anyway SLF was the best game I've played, thanks for this.

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hi,
1 : I can't say that I love being pirated. I put a lot of job on it and it's hard to see that released for free. But I also know that this is the rule of nsfw games, so I'm okay with it. And F95 is the way to promote a game, and also I learn about bugs or comments than my patrons didn't tell.
2 : that's not up to me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Walkius I hope when moving the events from the older version to the newer you dont maintain the sleepover bug, took me like 2 hours to figure out why that was happening in the older game tonight.....

Basically almost all the Alice-Emily-Ako sleepover sex endings call EndSleepoverIntro() which sets AliceRoute = 7. (The passout/non-sex ones call EndSleepoverBaseAlice() instead).

Sleepover.jpg
If you search this thread of 500 posts, there's 2 pages full of reports on this exact issue. Yes, I realize this is the old version - but with no confirmation/resolution post I wanted to ensure this isn't present in future versions.

Other than that to compare the two I'd say the new version is streamlined well in a lot of ways, though I like the old version navigation a lot better with location buttons in fixed positions; also the phone was cool to text people.

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The new version of SLF is available. Now I will only be on SubscribeStar.
Check the full changelog here:
Get the game here:

And don't hesitate to follow the news on the new discord :

For some bonus, check the instagram of Alice :

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Hi everyone.
My Patreon account has been suspended without warning for using kids models (which I don't). I'm trying to understand why they did that. In the mean time, I'll continue to work on the next version of SLF and if Patreon doesn't want to reinstate my accound, I'll fully use Subscribstar.
Thanks for your support.
I see it like Patreon too!! I wrote that here too, X months ago! Apparently I'm not the only one who sees it that way. I said "go back to version v1.10, it's also worlds better! Nobody needs this new version! I also think a report on Patreon is exaggerated. But I'm not surprised that some did it.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
According to the law, this is not incest! Incest is the first family deal! Mother - son. Brother - sister, etc. that would be incest
That is incorrect. Step and half, is also legally considered incest in most states and countries.

There are some variations between some states and between some countries, but most of the time, as long as there's a legal family bounding (marriage, adoption etc.), it is legally incest.

Note that guardians, while not actual incest, is also illegal in most places where incest is illegal.

In many places, it's right up there with rape as far as punishment and seriousness goes, regardless of age and consent.

The rule of thumb, if it can be called a family in some fashion, it'll be incest just about anywhere.

*edit*: please note however, that not every country includes the sexual part of it, and only punish the legal side (weddings mostly, but birth certificates as well.) For most of those, it's actually legal to have sex, as long as both parties give their consent, and are over 18, but they'll be unable to marry, and only one parent will be listed on any birth certificates.

Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
That is incorrect. Step and half, is also legally considered incest in most states and countries.

There are some variations between some states and between some countries, but most of the time, as long as there's a legal family bounding (marriage, adoption etc.), it is legally incest.

Note that guardians, while not actual incest, is also illegal in most places where incest is illegal.

In many places, it's right up there with rape as far as punishment and seriousness goes, regardless of age and consent.

The rule of thumb, if it can be called a family in some fashion, it'll be incest just about anywhere.
I can only say from my Country. Here is allowed the Anal Sex. when you use the Pussy, is Illegal... :LOL: But you have right. See Netherlands in this Country, is all allowed...

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I can only say from my Country. Here is allowed the Anal Sex. when you use the Pussy, is Illegal... :LOL: But you have right. See
Netherlands in this Country, is all allowed...
Yep, not every country deals with incest, be it sexual or only legal wise, quite the same.

Personally, I see no difference between the right of having sex between family members, or gays/lesbians as any different. If they love each others, and want to fuck, nobody should be allowed to forbid them, as long as both are adults and consensual.
The only real issue, is the increased risk of pregnancy/birth/genetic issues, but nowadays, those are things that can be screened for, or even bypassed with planned parenthood.
But I guess that's another step forward in tolerance and acceptance society has to make... People are not allowed to judge or anything for some relations, but specific relations like incest, are still taboo and so on. Can't win on everything I guess :D

This is the most accurate thing I've found:
You've got to select countries to get the details, in some countries, it's illegal, but there are no penalties for doing it, which in effect, makes it legal. Most of the incest laws, dates from so long ago, some may not even be applicable nowadays, but very few countries have been digging into the subject properly, because it's an uncomfortable subject I guess, with potential massive drawbacks during election times.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Yep, not every country deals with incest, be it sexual or only legal wise, quite the same.

Personally, I see no difference between the right of having sex between family members, or gays/lesbians as any different. If they love each others, and want to fuck, nobody should be allowed to forbid them, as long as both are adults and consensual.
The only real issue, is the increased risk of pregnancy/birth/genetic issues, but nowadays, those are things that can be screened for, or even bypassed with planned parenthood.
But I guess that's another step forward in tolerance and acceptance society has to make... People are not allowed to judge or anything for some relations, but specific relations like incest, are still taboo and so on. Can't win on everything I guess :D

This is the most accurate thing I've found:
You've got to select countries to get the details, in some countries, it's illegal, but there are no penalties for doing it, which in effect, makes it legal. Most of the incest laws, dates from so long ago, some may not even be applicable nowadays, but very few countries have been digging into the subject properly, because it's an uncomfortable subject I guess, with potential massive drawbacks during election times.
I see it the way you do too! For myself. Would incest be a no go. But that is my opinion and decision. Laws and punishments.. Great! who wants to control that? It does not work! Behold, earlier, the kingdoms. Was nothing else! In games I don't care, it's just graphics. But in real life, NO

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Only whether incest or not. It won't help Walkius. The new version is total garbage. And for me it's children that you have in bed in this version. I can understand Pareon 100%! This is also a no go as a graphic! Walkius is a father himself! I can't understand why he's doing this! He also has a responsibility with development! I understand the reporters! I haven't played the game for two updates. It's too perverted for me too. On subscribestar they will also turn off the light for him! I'm sure!

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Only whether incest or not. It won't help Walkius. The new version is total garbage. And for me it's children that you have in bed in this version. I can understand Pareon 100%! This is also a no go as a graphic! Walkius is a father himself! I can't understand why he's doing this! He also has a responsibility with development! I understand the reporters! I haven't played the game for two updates. It's too perverted for me too. On subscribestar they will also turn off the light for him! I'm sure!

View attachment 2800322
I'll have a look now. I don't remember if I played the new version or not anymore.
I do remember another game recently, having some issues because of, believe it or not, the head proportion and eye placements, which ended making the models look a lot younger than intended.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I'll have a look now. I don't remember if I played the new version or not anymore.
I do remember another game recently, having some issues because of, believe it or not, the head proportion and eye placements, which ended making the models look a lot younger than intended.
Is not here the case. See Face and Body in the Game. On Top the group. Is really a no go this Game. I wish Walkius many Luck with this. But i dont play this...

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Ok:

Ako' sister does look too young.
Alice is really borderline though. But size wise, tallness seems to be within relatively reasonably adult size. I believe nearly every character is actually shorter than we're used to in this VN, here's a picture with the one we know for sure is an adult:

1690322453375.png
Height wise, they all seem about the same size as the clearly adult one, but, you can see the fence is reaching their tits nearly.
I had the same impression/doubt on the bed, which seemed absolutely immense for the Mc and Alice. But seeing the picture above, the dev may have shrank all or most of the models, and this could potentially give the impression that they are a lot younger, since other objects we're used to, would appear a lot bigger while next to them.

The twins however, are too much:
1690322701508.png

They do seem to have an oversized head as well, which always tend to make characters look younger as well, but I'll certainly agree that the twins, look too young, no matter what the reason is. They also are smaller than all others it seems, and thinner as well which is not helping.

I had a look through about 2000 of the pictures, and I do see some concerns for the twins.
For the others though, it just seems like either they're smaller than what we're used to, or some object, like the MC's bed is overly massive in size, and give the impression they're even smaller as well.

Some of the head's design/proportion seems to be off a bit as well (the head are too big.)

Boob wise, they've all got boobs, and some have pubes as well, so F95 should remain ok with it, but I would strong suggest to redo the twins.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Alice and twins are here since the beginning and I never noticed a change in the model since the start. Surely lee sister and the new horny one (Sara) are problematic for patreon...

Why virgin route give you the puke ?

Last edited:

taataanne

Jun 30, 2017
Ok:

Ako' sister does look too young.
Agree with it. And the situation doesn't help. I think it's the first year of High school for Ako and the MC, Tenma is younger than Ako so it's pretty creepy. I can add that she reacts like a child.

The twins however, are too much:
View attachment 2800355

They do seem to have an oversized head as well, which always tend to make characters look younger as well, but I'll certainly agree that the twins, look too young, no matter what the reason is. They also are smaller than all others it seems, and thinner as well which is not helping.

I had a look through about 2000 of the pictures, and I do see some concerns for the twins.
For the others though, it just seems like either they're smaller than what we're used to, or some object, like the MC's bed is overly massive in size, and give the impression they're even smaller as well.

Some of the head's design/proportion seems to be off a bit as well (the head are too big.)

Boob wise, they've all got boobs, and some have pubes as well, so F95 should remain ok with it, but I would strong suggest to redo the twins.
One again, I agree with it. They look younger than the others. I tried this game for her but I was really disapointed by her look (too young).

Too bad, this game has potential.

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Firecracker001 Hello. Well, I think I got the main idea, you don't like the new version. I'm sorry about that. I remade it because I now have enough perspective to enhance it. I try to put back everything that was in the v1.10 according to the story, while I'm adding new content. I hope you will like it again one day.
But I disagree on several points. For example, the models never changed between v1.10 and v2.0. I added new ones, but the old one are still the same.
About the incest, Patreon never mentioned it, so I don't even know if they are bothered about it.
I'm a father, so yes, I will never use kids models. But yes, I agree, some models may look too young. But they also optional for those who don't like them.

So for now, as long as there is people who like the game, I will continue to work on it. Because I like it and it's a project for too long to stop right now.
If you don't like it, I invite you to stop playing it and come back later if you want to see if the progress fits you.

But I still thank you all for you support and I will still read all your comments to try to make the game better.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes