beren

Apr 28, 2018
What a nice game. Lots of things to do.
If it was with Renpy, this game would be in Top 20.(with The patch, of course)

Ekreth

Nov 26, 2018
She's MCsexual, as it should be!
Exactly, she is even says at the beginning that MC is an exception, but it could be a possible outcome in her story, that just like she and MC converts Alice to a bi, Ako can be turned to a bi :D

On the other hand I don't know if it was discussed before, but I realized that Ako could be an even bigger schemer than I thought before, because she is the one who brings up, that Emily likes the MC, she helps out in organizing the first date and she even knows about the second secret date.
I think she sets up Emily and MC so they can get together and fall in love, either for MC not to make a move on Alice or as the first step in her big plan to get on the good side of MC so he could help out her with getting together with her beloved. :D

Reactions: DiableFripon

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Exactly, she is even says at the beginning that MC is an exception, but it could be a possible outcome in her story, that just like she and MC converts Alice to a bi, Ako can be turned to a bi :D

On the other hand I don't know if it was discussed before, but I realized that Ako could be an even bigger schemer than I thought before, because she is the one who brings up, that Emily likes the MC, she helps out in organizing the first date and she even knows about the second secret date.
I think she sets up Emily and MC so they can get together and fall in love, either for MC not to make a move on Alice or as the first step in her big plan to get on the good side of MC so he could help out her with getting together with her beloved. :D
I'm impressed ;)

Nano47

Aug 3, 2018
guess I have found a bug:

when I visit the gym I can only chose to "spy"/"watch" in the locker room at 9 pm (and no other interaction is possible) but when I do so I just get a picture of the room and no interaction is possible, I´m forced to quit the game.

Is it because I´m using the incest mod? or is this is "normal" random bug?^^

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Is it because I´m using the incest mod? or is this is "normal" random bug?^^
If you have any suspicion that mod might have broken something, always try if it happens without it too. The current one should be safe, but after all, it does modify game files in a way that's not completely clean.

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
FYI: The cheat file - School LF Cheat.rar - contains malware and / or a virus and will compromise your system. DO NOT DOWNLOAD! This was discovered by both a Malwarebytes scan and Norton Security scan.

Reactions: redknight1

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
More Hailey would be nice she just seems forever stuck waiting outside school or in the room where they do photos. Like the sounds of where we will be going with Tenma as well ;)

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
More Hailey would be nice she just seems forever stuck waiting outside school or in the room where they do photos. Like the sounds of where we will be going with Tenma as well ;)
Seriously when you see her at photo studio, the only thing I want is bend over her to the desk

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seriously when you see her at photo studio, the only thing I want is bend over her to the desk
She is such a tease for us like that and certainly one of the girls I've been wanting for a while now I just hope we do get our fun with her at some point she feels sidelined for now.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes