doidera

Jun 11, 2017
It was mentioned a page or so ago that the saves are in the game folder, not in appdata. As such, if you delete the old folder without copying the files, it's gone. Since I didn't realize this, I'm very happy I patched 2.1 to 2.2.

EDIT: Oh, and I like your avatar image. I'm reminded of how "Midlife Crisis" uses the "gay" tag when it's really male bisexuality. I saw a post from a gay male who was very confused by all the teaser images that didn't seem to fit the tag. It would be good if we had tags to distinguish between F/F interaction and actual lesbian orientation.
Thanks for the comment. The avatar is exactly for this problem. According to a moderation response, they place the tags according to the "first impression of the game in relation to the content". so if in the first impressions of the game he has two girls together, even though it is clearly a straight game, then he gets the lesbian tag.
Now, I see gay games out there that have npc girls with big tits and he doesn't get the tag "big tits". I think it's strange, but I can imagine why.

Anyway, does anyone have a 2.1 save to pass it to me?

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
Thank All, this game is back with NTR content.
Good to see Dev. back on track.
I haven't played this update yet, just by reading the changelog am assuming it is back on NTR availability.
am wondering does this update include the old NTR Content or not.

if not, then again this is a big no for NTR community, because old NTR stuff was really good.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
So, this is unplayable if I start from the beginning?
It looks so, but who knows maybe there is a path where the game can progress without problems, I would suggest to focus on the "School" route first, maybe if you have to many routes open than those freeze happen.

For everyone who needs the full saves from the 2.1 Version:

Go here:

Reactions: ghost12345

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a link to version 2.1 anywhere in the thread? It might be more roundabout but if I can't start from the beginning in 2.2 I might just want to start playing 2.1 until that ends and then just dl 2.2 for the new stuff.

The links in the OP are all for 2.2.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Got 2 stuck quests:

Cheerleaders Route - talk to bill, no ! marker on bill, when I speak to him no options, and game freezes
Family Route - Have dinner with your family, the dinner at 20:00 has stopped and never happens, this is holding back The big sister quest, which needs the family route to progress.

Also started a new game to see if this fixed the issue, but keep getting a freeze when Nate walks into school on the beware of jocks part of the cheerleaders quest.
same here

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
same here
best advice for now would be to upload your save file to save editor and change the cheerleader route from 23 to 24 that should fix the problem just make sure you have a separate save file incase something goes wrong or you want to revisit it and see the event when its fixed

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
so just a heads up to everyone playing this the black and white event is also bugged if you dont want to wait for i bugfix you can do what i did and just go onto save editor online change the cheerleader route variable to 24 and change the kandc event1 variable to 1 and that should fix both for now

Last edited:

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
It looks like something went wrong with the update patch, please be patient, I'll post a new fixed link as soon as possible.

Reactions: Priappus
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes