Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I guess the only one who could answer this is the dev.
I sent a mail to developer and I received answer:

"In the final version, the MC will be able to have sex with almost all the girls. Few girls will stay virgins for the story of the next game. And others will only have sex with other characters.
I hope that I answered your question."

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I sent a mail to developer and I received answer:

"In the final version, the MC will be able to have sex with almost all the girls. Few girls will stay virgins for the story of the next game. And others will only have sex with other characters.
I hope that I answered your question."
[waits patiently for the outcry]

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
I had loaded save from a previous version, when it gave me options for sex it kept not allowing me to choose a option and saying 'already had sex' in red (or something along those lines), which I thought ok. It appeared also that some of the storylines may not work as I was around 150 days in or so.

However when I start a new game, it does the same thing as I progress the story even though I have had zero sexual interactions with any characters?

Any ideas?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I had loaded save from a previous version, when it gave me options for sex it kept not allowing me to choose a option and saying 'already had sex' in red (or something along those lines), which I thought ok. It appeared also that some of the storylines may not work as I was around 150 days in or so.

However when I start a new game, it does the same thing as I progress the story even though I have had zero sexual interactions with any characters?

Any ideas?
Those options are read, because you didn't have sex with that person. That option turns green once you've progressed the story enough...

Reactions: dboy268

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Ahh right, thanks. Not sure if I have to just wait it out, but after I see the two lesbians in the shower, it crashes when I go into the school, just freezes. Will it eventually load? I think its called Jocks Revenge.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
There's currently very little NTR if you even want to call it NTR. So, if you're specifically looking for that, it may not be a game for you. There might be more in the future, but I doubt it will ever be much.

May 30, 2020
Hey!

Im playing with 2.2. And after a while the right top hint box disappeared. On every route there is the message "You've finished this event". However i see a lot of stories and pics and comments which never appeared for me!! "The ginger" is there in my book, but never ever started. I never saw any Ako and Alice scene etc...i read something about V1 and V2 but can someone elaborate? This is the end of actual version and dev take out a lot of content which was part of V1..?

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Hey!

Im playing with 2.2. And after a while the right top hint box disappeared. On every route there is the message "You've finished this event". However i see a lot of stories and pics and comments which never appeared for me!! "The ginger" is there in my book, but never ever started. I never saw any Ako and Alice scene etc...i read something about V1 and V2 but can someone elaborate? This is the end of actual version and dev take out a lot of content which was part of V1..?
2.2. is a remake from v1 and is not complete, Ako and Alice have no Szene, but a little of the Party or...?
the Ginger? Lilly?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hey!

As already said V2 is a remake of V1 and not all events are ported over yet. You should start "the ginger" by going to work at the cafe for a few times, if all of the events are marked done you're done with the game...

Shardaer

Apr 7, 2021
I dont have a phone in version 2.2. I have reinstalled the game several times, downloaded from different links provided by the site. I can’t call anyone, I don’t have a phone, so my game stops without progress.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I dont have a phone in version 2.2. I have reinstalled the game several times, downloaded from different links provided by the site. I can’t call anyone, I don’t have a phone, so my game stops without progress.
Why do you need a phone? (There is none in v2)
If you need to iinvite people, click on the book icon and then invitations...

daniel1500

Apr 24, 2021
can anyone tell me what in the save editor online need to do toi edit the date to skip to 22 december for the new year content and such? what do i need to change?

r3try

May 28, 2021
I think there is a bug in the game. When I want to do beware coks episode game freezes, does not continue.
Does anyone know how can I fix it?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes