m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Nice. The game is already about four years old, which means there must be a huge amount of content.
What kind of ntr is here?

Edymaster15

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone else unable to advance day if sleeping in the same room with Alice? The arrow button does nothing and the game is stuck.

Also, I'm unable to overwrite previous saves with the new ones (lucky I had some empty ones left)

Also also, after scene with Mimi in Gym (partial handjob), upon returning back home, screen goes grey and nothing happens after.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
2.5 bug

10-2x2+6

Your options are all wrong answers. The correct answer is 12.

The answer he accept as correct are 0.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
No, it's not. Multiplication comes before addition and subtraction.

10-(4)+6 = 10

When resolving equations, you follow this sequence:

Brackets
Order of power / root
Division
Multiplication
Addition
Subtraction
Brackets
Order of power / root
Division / Multiplication
Addition / Subtraction

Division and Multiplication as well as Addition and Subtraction are on the same "tier". So 12 is correct.

S351i

Jul 11, 2017
Nice. The game is already about four years old, which means there must be a huge amount of content.
What kind of ntr is here?

It's theoretically 4 years, but each year dev decides to "rework" the game, remove all current content, then slowly re-add some of it during the next year + make some new scenes, after which he does another "rework"... The game lost as much content as it gained over last few years.

If someone actually modded it to add all the scenes from previous reworks that got scrapped, it might end up being a decent game with a lot of content, but rn it really doesn't have much.

If you want to play it, your best bet is either to find the last version before the current rework, or wait until the current rework is at the end of its lifecycle, and then play it before devs scraps everything again.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes