Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Full Saves

Put the saveX.sav in the "Saves" folder and the Data.sav into the main folder where the .exe is.

I added a cheated date.sav file that has the whole Gallery unlocked as I am unable to figure out how to unlock the 3 last scenes. (And dont have the time to do so now). If you want to use that one you need to rename the "Data-Cheated.sav" into "Data.sav" and use that one instead of the legit one.

Edit: Newest save added.

Last edited:

Aran27

Apr 30, 2018
View attachment 72093

Overview
:
Experience the daily life of a high school student, forced to live with his aunt. Your choices will guide your adventure, some are irrelevant, others are permanent. They will influence your relationship with your family and your classmate. You could become their BFF, or even more... Maybe your different skills will help you achieve your goals. Good luck!

This game was previously known as "School, Love & Cousins". Due to Patreon's crackdown on incest, characters are no longer related.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-21
Release Date: 2022-01-14
Developer: Walkius - -
Censorship: No
Version: 2.6
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Using unofficial cheats could cause bugs particularly with new versions of the game!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v2.5): - - - -
Update 2.5 to 2.6 Win: - - -

Yrara thanks for the link

View attachment 174889 View attachment 174888 View attachment 174887 View attachment 174879 View attachment 174885 View attachment 174884 View attachment 174882 View attachment 174880 View attachment 174878
Thanks mate. I am searching this game. Thank you very much

sarashi

May 4, 2018
it says it has ntr but according to the pictures i dont see how any might be ntr. how does the mc get cuckblocked ?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
At this rate with only Ako,Haley and the twins events its gonna take at least 2 years for the game to catch up with the content the previous version had.
I would say the very first version. Since that's the only version you could fuck her. You only got more with Hailey this release. I wouldn't be surprised by the time you fuck Ako we see a damn version 4.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes