3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
old saves dont work, i tired of hearing that, next time saves dont work, im heading out there and finding a game where saves do work!!!!!
Just wanna say your saves won't carry over to another game either bruh.

Anyway, this is kinda just the nature of alpha games, if you don't want to worry about save stability you prolly should just stick to completed games. Though like it's been said there isn't any real route variance yet so just using the fast forward start option is perfectly fine to do.
In my experience games that try to preserve saves end up super buggy every release.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Just wanna say your saves won't carry over to another game either bruh.

Anyway, this is kinda just the nature of alpha games, if you don't want to worry about save stability you prolly should just stick to completed games. Though like it's been said there isn't any real route variance yet so just using the fast forward start option is perfectly fine to do.
In my experience games that try to preserve saves end up super buggy every release.
"Nature of alpha games" - despite that, numerous games managed to create a save compatibility. Heck, there are examples when part 1 of a game save was recognized in part 2, or when they changed retroactively designs without breaking compatibility. Why? Because they can settle on a system early that works well and cover every necessity, so the changes they might do won't fuck up everything, because they don't have to do extensive code changes every update. Plus they tend to know what they are doing.

Saves breaking every so often is the nature of grindy sandbox games that cannot figure out their own mechanics on the first god knows how many tries.

Reactions: HansDampf788

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
where can i find the item to make boutique for cindy... i know the place to craft but i dont know the place to find the items like flowers

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Cheats
Money 9999: needsomecoin00
main_inv.money = AMOUNT
Max Experience: lumberjack77
Gallery Unlocked: impatient42
Other Gallery Unlock: rushandroll58
Stash Unlock: notsecretanymore19
Photos Unlock: selfie88

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Oh, god...the spend times are gonna make me go mental again...

Would it be too much to ask for in the future adding a "!" to the ones we haven't done yet?

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I've got the patch for this game, but not sure about the rules so don't know if I should post it or not. If it's okay, someone let me know and I'll throw the link in here.

Reactions: TrueHavoc

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Started the game yesterday and almost reached the last update content and I'm really enjoying it.. Congrats for the game :giggle:

Reactions: NijuKozo

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
After finding and reading the rules, it seems I can post the link as it isn't anything to do with rule 7, which it isn't.

So, is the patch.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes