3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolOfLoveClubs-0.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Breestis

Redbeard II.

Sep 19, 2022
Cheat codes for this update:

enforcer66
- Sets everyone's Exp to Maximum including Coyote Club and Hawk Club when possible.

cashier55 - Gives you 55555 sCoins.

perception00 - Unlocks all the scenes available in the Gallery. You can access the gallery by opening the in-game menu. You can't access it in main menu. Note: This cheat code won't unlock the "?" meaning the Others part. Since secret object locations are for our $20+ patrons, we'll share that code with the Packed Content post.

bokeh44 - Unlocks all the date photos on your phone (including the photos from the messages).

dealer22 - Gives you lots of collectable materials like flowers, seashells, bars, gemstones, etc.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
did the last update wipe old saves compatability? I have no save data for this game and I'm pretty sure I transferred over the renpy save data

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
School of Love: Clubs! [v0.1.8] [NijuKozo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
But there are some actual bugs, related to the secret cards. You can unlock the card in Sena's living room without getting the note. And unlocking the card in Sena's bedroom does not result in the note being marked as done, even though you have the card in your stash. Also, I think I may have needed to unlock the card from inside the temple twice, but maybe I'm going crazy.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes