4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
i love this game :love: thanks for sharing
Thanks for your support!

Animated, harem, footjob, teasing. You have my attention. Throw in some mild femdom and some sounding or urethra fingering and you will have my gratitude. God's speed on the development.
Every girl likes different stuff, we already discussed about femdom and more. You'll love it because things will go wild for sure.

I am intrigued! Good luck and Godspeed to the dev.
Thank you!

this game is so cool.. just missing a in..st patch or its supposed to be like that?
Actually it's missing that now because we didn't want to have any problems with patreon. But I assure you, there'll be incest patch.

I'm hooked! First demo and I'm already like it, another potential good game to play: The models look good, great music, hot sex scenes, interesting story plot,... I want to see and play more of this game in the future, good job NijuKozo
Ps: Will we have some incest content in the future updates like the above comment wanted to ask?
We are glad that you played and liked our game and yes there'll be an incest patch in the future updates.

Just finished it one of the few honey select games(i think its honey select idk)that i will be playing and looking foward to next updates i love all of the girls they are sweet i was expecting atleast one of them to be a uptight bitch acting all high and arrogant i hope you dont add a girl like that

loved the all of the girls so for like i said they are really sweet and they are all lovable and girls models looks really good

I really liked the MC he's really OP and thats a good thing for me i dont wanna play a bitch boi

game being sandbox is kinda annoying and that navigation system is really confusing
Thank you for your feedback and yes we love the girls too. :Kappa:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think the only 1 thing that would need to add in the next update would be having more way to spending time with the girls: there are so many time I want to further the relationship of 1 girl like Hanah but couldn't because she's sometime doing other work like house cleaning, watching TV,.... and I can't spending time like help her with housework or watch TV together which is weird consider both of them are the standard and best way of spending time with the character. Not just that but when relationship leveled up I think you could have some more bold move with the girls like taking shower together or in the night you sneak in their room and either molest them or ask to sleep together
Beside that the demo are perfect and worth every second playing it

D

Deleted member 1954024

Thanks for your support!

Every girl likes different stuff, we already discussed about femdom and more. You'll love it because things will go wild for sure.

Thank you!

Actually it's missing that now because we didn't want to have any problems with patreon. But I assure you, there'll be incest patch.

We are glad that you played and liked our game and yes there'll be an incest patch in the future updates.

Thank you for your feedback and yes we love the girls too. :Kappa:
It's really nice to see the devs replying so fast to so many comments and in a piracy forum after all. You have my thanks. One small detail though. When i said sounding and urethra stuff i meant these stuff happening to the mc. Also some futa would be a nice addition if you agree and the patreons want it too. I don't want to come out as demanding, I'm just throwing some ideas here!

Reactions: NijuKozo

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well I gave it a go, but probably won't finish it, at least not how it is currently.

I do like the overall setting, the story and characters are intruiging, but there's quite a few problems with it currently.

- Environment (music and the home design), doesn't fits the world. The home looks like the same as in Heroes Harem Guild, and that's a fantasy setting, to where it fits, here, it doesn't. The other thing is the music, again some fantasyish tones that simply don't go well with the modern, school slice of life setting.

- The navigation is outright horrible, to that it comes to how the characters and their respective options are placed. The household has 13! locations, all with that horribly bad navigation system. There's 5 timeslots, morning, noon, afternoon, night, midnight. To find someone for the first time, for example Hanah, if you're unlucky, you have to click more than 13 times through the whole house, during one timeslot. Not to mention, that half the time you can find her, you cannot interact with her at all, just have some comment that she's doing this or that. Also her routine changes according to the day. It took me a literal hunting to find when can she be interacted with, and especially where. While maybe this would be fine, if you can level all the girls, so you can organize whom you interact with when, which I think would come in later since there's a bunch of girls to choose from, but currently it's just plain horrible. Pretty much the same thing goes for the school by the way. Oh, and when you finally level someone up, you have a specific day when you can see that level up event, again, while there's only 5 girl available, that's not a viable system.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Just a word of advice to be careful when it comes to using scenes made by other creators. Several devs have gotten into trouble in the past for doing things like that and it really sucks when a lot of people pledge money to something just to have it taken down. That footjob gif jumped out at me right away since it's a popular one in the community. I even had it saved in my files somewhere (This one below is not the original, just proof of how easy it is to swap out a character model).

It's the first release so shortcuts and stuff are to be expected, just be careful.

CharaStudio-2020-12-02-10-04-06-Render.png

Partomatic

Aug 9, 2019
Just a word of advice to be careful when it comes to using scenes made by other creators. Several devs have gotten into trouble in the past for doing things like that and it really sucks when a lot of people pledge money to something just to have it taken down. That footjob gif jumped out at me right away since it's a popular one in the community. I even had it saved in my files somewhere (This one below is not the original, just proof of how easy it is to swap out a character model).

It's the first release so shortcuts and stuff are to be expected, just be careful.

View attachment 925810
Hey Selebus,
Just was wondering how do the devs get in trouble for using community created content without their permission. Doesn't Illusion technically hold all the copyright for koikatsu related content? How can the community can enforce content ownership on their created content and cause devs to takedown? I'm not defending this practice but am curious.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hey Selebus,
Just was wondering how do the devs get in trouble for using community created content without their permission. Doesn't Illusion technically hold all the copyright for koikatsu related content? How can the community can enforce content ownership on their created content, causing devs to takedown? I'm not defending this practice but am curious.
It's a good question! The only thing creators technically hold the copyright to would be any custom-made overlays or artwork- none of which are present in that particular scene. And while there's no set legal precedent and likely won't ever be one due to this being such a niche market, it's still a good practice to make things from the ground-up.

Pretty much all KK/HS creators are guilty of starting with other peoples' scenes as a base at times, but if you're going to do that, at least try and change the scene a good bit to avoid someone noticing something and thinking "Hey, I made that and never profited off of it, but now you are."

Corrupted Kingdoms and Hero's Harem Guild have both been hit by things like that in the past, one of which was a devastating blow to many members of the game's community.

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
I think the only 1 thing that would need to add in the next update would be having more way to spending time with the girls: there are so many time I want to further the relationship of 1 girl like Hanah but couldn't because she's sometime doing other work like house cleaning, watching TV,.... and I can't spending time like help her with housework or watch TV together which is weird consider both of them are the standard and best way of spending time with the character. Not just that but when relationship leveled up I think you could have some more bold move with the girls like taking shower together or in the night you sneak in their room and either molest them or ask to sleep together
Beside that the demo are perfect and worth every second playing it
We are glad you liked playing it. Stuff like you mention will definitely be in the game, on the beta we mostly build the base.

Well I gave it a go, but probably won't finish it, at least not how it is currently.

I do like the overall setting, the story and characters are intruiging, but there's quite a few problems with it currently.

- Environment (music and the home design), doesn't fits the world. The home looks like the same as in Heroes Harem Guild, and that's a fantasy setting, to where it fits, here, it doesn't. The other thing is the music, again some fantasyish tones that simply don't go well with the modern, school slice of life setting.

- The navigation is outright horrible, to that it comes to how the characters and their respective options are placed. The household has 13! locations, all with that horribly bad navigation system. There's 5 timeslots, morning, noon, afternoon, night, midnight. To find someone for the first time, for example Hanah, if you're unlucky, you have to click more than 13 times through the whole house, during one timeslot. Not to mention, that half the time you can find her, you cannot interact with her at all, just have some comment that she's doing this or that. Also her routine changes according to the day. It took me a literal hunting to find when can she be interacted with, and especially where. While maybe this would be fine, if you can level all the girls, so you can organize whom you interact with when, which I think would come in later since there's a bunch of girls to choose from, but currently it's just plain horrible. Pretty much the same thing goes for the school by the way. Oh, and when you finally level someone up, you have a specific day when you can see that level up event, again, while there's only 5 girl available, that's not a viable system.
Thank you so much for giving your honest opinion, this is the beta version as we mentioned previously. In the future updates we are going to pour in the content so there won't be a gap between them. The music will get better, atmosphere will get better etc.

View attachment 925810
Thank you so much for the advice! Of course we are aware of that stuff. Nice view btw :Kappa:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Nice release looking forward to the incest patch. I see somewhere where you said that things will get wilder? Hopefully some tags will be avoidable/optional. I personally am more for the romance type games not into say more extreme tags. It looks good either way, but like others have said the navigation needs some improvement but overall is shaping up to be an excellent game.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
I gave this a try after seeing it on itch.io, but I'll leave feedback here since I was uh, on this site at the time, I guess.

There's some nice work with all the Koikatsu assets for sure, and the characters all look pretty good. From what I've seen, they're each pretty good in their own ways, so that's not an issue.

But as mentioned, the biggest hinderance to making this enjoyable right now is that it doesn't 'flow' very nice. I don't dislike sandbox games, but the navigation menu is extremely clunky. It seems to be set up for a mobile device, but even if I was using a phone I don't think it would be very comfortable. Certain rooms are only accessible from the navigation 'wheel', but others have to clicked on manually - but aren't marked in anyway, beyond seeing they light up when you mouse over them.

The girls each having their own schedule of stuff they do isn't bad, but combined with the poor navigation choices, and the fact they can be in 'busy' states that leave them uninteractable, can make actually raising their relationship levels a major chore.

I have nothing against the sandbox nature, but there just seems to be certain timeslots when you actually can't do ANYTHING except just manually take a nap, or find a place that lets you instantly pass time. In a sandbox game there should be always be something to do in a timeslot.

I understand its a beta, so there's probably more features planned to do, but just giving first impression. The navigation really needs a clean up, I'd personally say you should only be able to visit destinations that are actually interact points. Being able to navigate through a hallway or a bathroom might feel immersive, but if they're not usual interact points, they just clutter up the navigation.

For a sandbox game, I'd say the best thing is you only want to be able to navigate to locations where events unfold. If a location is only going to be used for events, it'd probably be better to just not let them be a location to walk into, and just have events bring you into them anyway.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

LucaJin

Jul 27, 2017
Hi I am playing this game right now and I have to say I am really enjoying it so far I hope that you take this project far as I really believe it has a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to future builds and I am finding all of the characters enjoyable so far.

Shadowmine

Jun 4, 2018
Hey,

I want to give an honest opinion.
Some renders are done nicely and clean while others had me kinda weird (the first dream sequence for example). I can see that there is a lot of effort in this. ESPECIALLY for a 0.1! I do not want to sell that cheap.

The dialogue at times however... seems very forced. And confusing. Same for the storyline. And not in a way that I'd say "ok, probably is going to come up with some sort of explanation in due time". It's more along the lines of "you had my attention, but now I am become confusion". I could see potential in this, yet I feel like you are very confused on the identity of the game. What are you aiming for ? What are you trying to achieve ? It feels like an eroge that tries to sell itself for story. And I just don't see that happening at the moment.

With that I wish you best of luck and godspeed with development. I'll eventually give it another try to see how it goes. I do suggest getting a proofreader to work some kinks out.

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
I'll give some initial feedback.

The renders are good.

Dialogue has some grammar issues (eg. When Natalie says "Why these irresponsible people are in my club." should be "Why are these irresponsible people in my club?").

The navigation menu is pretty bad. I would recommend replacing the navigation wheel with a button that shows every room in either a list, or a grid with images of each room as a button (Like the guild map from Heroes Harem Guild).

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Nice release looking forward to the incest patch. I see somewhere where you said that things will get wilder? Hopefully some tags will be avoidable/optional. I personally am more for the romance type games not into say more extreme tags. It looks good either way, but like others have said the navigation needs some improvement but overall is shaping up to be an excellent game.
Thank you for the comment, wild doesn't mean extreme so don't worry about that. Navigation will get way better too, it'll definitely be different in the next update.

I gave this a try after seeing it on itch.io, but I'll leave feedback here since I was uh, on this site at the time, I guess.

There's some nice work with all the Koikatsu assets for sure, and the characters all look pretty good. From what I've seen, they're each pretty good in their own ways, so that's not an issue.

But as mentioned, the biggest hinderance to making this enjoyable right now is that it doesn't 'flow' very nice. I don't dislike sandbox games, but the navigation menu is extremely clunky. It seems to be set up for a mobile device, but even if I was using a phone I don't think it would be very comfortable. Certain rooms are only accessible from the navigation 'wheel', but others have to clicked on manually - but aren't marked in anyway, beyond seeing they light up when you mouse over them.

The girls each having their own schedule of stuff they do isn't bad, but combined with the poor navigation choices, and the fact they can be in 'busy' states that leave them uninteractable, can make actually raising their relationship levels a major chore.

I have nothing against the sandbox nature, but there just seems to be certain timeslots when you actually can't do ANYTHING except just manually take a nap, or find a place that lets you instantly pass time. In a sandbox game there should be always be something to do in a timeslot.

I understand its a beta, so there's probably more features planned to do, but just giving first impression. The navigation really needs a clean up, I'd personally say you should only be able to visit destinations that are actually interact points. Being able to navigate through a hallway or a bathroom might feel immersive, but if they're not usual interact points, they just clutter up the navigation.

For a sandbox game, I'd say the best thing is you only want to be able to navigate to locations where events unfold. If a location is only going to be used for events, it'd probably be better to just not let them be a location to walk into, and just have events bring you into them anyway.
Thanks for playing our game, many users mentioned the navigation, it'll be way better and completely different in the next update.

Hi I am playing this game right now and I have to say I am really enjoying it so far I hope that you take this project far as I really believe it has a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to future builds and I am finding all of the characters enjoyable so far.
Thank you so much!

Hey,

I want to give an honest opinion.
Some renders are done nicely and clean while others had me kinda weird (the first dream sequence for example). I can see that there is a lot of effort in this. ESPECIALLY for a 0.1! I do not want to sell that cheap.

The dialogue at times however... seems very forced. And confusing. Same for the storyline. And not in a way that I'd say "ok, probably is going to come up with some sort of explanation in due time". It's more along the lines of "you had my attention, but now I am become confusion". I could see potential in this, yet I feel like you are very confused on the identity of the game. What are you aiming for ? What are you trying to achieve ? It feels like an eroge that tries to sell itself for story. And I just don't see that happening at the moment.

With that I wish you best of luck and godspeed with development. I'll eventually give it another try to see how it goes. I do suggest getting a proofreader to work some kinks out.
Thanks a lot for being honest, it helps us a ton. And about the story, it'll definitely get better in the next and future updates.

only issue i have is lack of dialogue during h events
You'll get what you want, don't worry. :Kappa:

I'll give some initial feedback.

The renders are good.

Dialogue has some grammar issues (eg. When Natalie says "Why these irresponsible people are in my club." should be "Why are these irresponsible people in my club?").

The navigation menu is pretty bad. I would recommend replacing the navigation wheel with a button that shows every room in either a list, or a grid with images of each room as a button (Like the guild map from Heroes Harem Guild).
Thank you for checking the game out, we'll take care of the writing mistakes. Navigation is going to change as I mentioned before.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes