4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

reisem311

Dec 10, 2021
I need help with this one right here, I've seen the Fairy, and I have max level on all the Hawks characters but it still does not trigger

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
I need help with this one right here, I've seen the Fairy, and I have max level on all the Hawks characters but it still does not trigger
Have you maxed out all characters or just the hawk? If I remember correctly everything has to be maxed out to do this event.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1655665308278.png

Hi, All!

While we are busy preparing the new content, we wanted to offer some insight into what we’re working on right now and what’s coming up in the future. This post covers some details of further planned improvements to the School Of Love: Clubs!

As we mentioned for the previous versions before, we recommend that you complete the current version of the game before the next version is released. In this way, when the next version is released, you will continue the game by simply using the “Continue” option and you won’t miss anything.

We tried something different for this update and let our patrons decide most of the new content by picking their favorite girls. Results were actually pretty interesting and almost perfect for our plans. Let’s say it’s one of the best possible outcomes from a favorite girls poll.

With the added lewd sound effects, the game is more interactive and exciting now. Next update won’t be any different, we’ll continue adding new sound effects whenever and wherever it’s possible. We’re also going to add more music tracks to enhance the overall user experience.

We’re working on some new and interesting ways to interact with the girls. You have a lot to do in the game and you’ll have more of that in the next update.

QoL improvements will always be there when possible. There are not so many feedbacks on this topic lately since we’ve covered most of the previous requests and new players are hardly having trouble finding stuff in the game.

School Of Love: Clubs! v0.1.7 will be an amazing update with new interactions, spend times, events, secret objects, secret cards, easter eggs, and many other things which we are not ready to share with you yet. As we always say, we enjoy making it, you’ll love playing it.

As much as we want to add new things to the game, your feedback makes it even better. Please give your constructive criticism where necessary.

Don’t forget to join our if you haven’t yet. You can give us your feedback over there, and help us improve the game.

Oh, also one of our friends is working on a secret project and we’re helping him whenever we get a chance. It’s an interesting one for sure and we can’t wait to share with you all. You just need a little patience, that’s all.

1655665337251.png

Have a good one!

Is that Rias Gremory? :unsure:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1659898962030.png

Hi, All!

Here are the first sneak peeks from v0.1.7 for your eyes only. We're still working on the game and we'll share more sneak peeks later. Keep in mind that there can be some changes here and there and we are still working on many other things. Let's say there's going to be lots of love at the time of sorrow. Let's get started.

You're making her blush...

1659898988474.png

Right place, right time..

1659899008195.png

Knowing each other better...

1659899024303.png

She can't hold it anymore...

1659899041413.png

New adventures, spend times, secret cards, secret objects, easter eggs and much more will be waiting for you in School Of Love: Clubs! v0.1.7

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1661712167562.png

Hi All!

We are so excited to tell you that School Of Love: Clubs! v0.1.7 is almost ready and will be available on:

September 4th for our $20+ patrons,
September 11th for our $10+ patrons,
September 14th for our $5+ patrons,

And on September 21st, it'll be free for everyone.

Have a good one!

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
View attachment 2010818

Hi All!

We are so excited to tell you that School Of Love: Clubs! v0.1.7 is almost ready and will be available on:

September 4th for our $20+ patrons,
September 11th for our $10+ patrons,
September 14th for our $5+ patrons,

And on September 21st, it'll be free for everyone.

Have a good one!
nice thanks 4 letting us know I've really enjoyed the game so far. and i would donate but i unfortunately don't have a way to

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I was liking the game, but the change in Sue's appearance when she is with the bad guys (which I assumed to be her real appearance) demotivated me a lot. I haven't played since the update where it happened. I'm going to guess that her real appearance is the tall, big-breasted Sue. Am I right?

Last edited:

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
I was liking the game, but the change in Sue's appearance when she is with the bad guys (which I assumed to be her real appearance) demotivated me a lot. I haven't played since the update where it happened. I'm going to guess that her real appearance is the tall, big-breasted Sue. Am I right?
It seems so. I was pretty disappointed about that too. She's cute in her small form. That said, it does feel like we'll get scenes with both forms as time goes on.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It seems so. I was pretty disappointed about that too. She's cute in her small form. That said, it does feel like we'll get scenes with both forms as time goes on.
Actually, if her aspect and real personality is that of the big one, I feel that I have completely lost my interest in her, and she was one of the LIs that interested me the most, so, although the story is very good, I don't feel like continue the game, at least at the moment.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes