Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch

The Butler

May 3, 2017
That's not an error but a single warning...
It usually takes around 10 seconds to decrypt everything, kinda suprised that it was one of the reasons people were saying they couldn't decrypt it.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
That's not an error but a single warning...
It usually takes around 10 seconds to decrypt everything, kinda suprised that it was one of the reasons people were saying they couldn't decrypt it.
in that case ill try again is there a way toknow for sure if its worked

The Butler

May 3, 2017
in that case ill try again is there a way toknow for sure if its worked
The CMD prompt will display all the files that were decrypted.
At the end it will display also display Press any key to continue.
That's the final cue the process as finished.

And another way to make sure is, after cmd closes.
Press CTRL+F or F3 on the game folder and type *.soldata nothing should show up.
And if you type *.json you will get something like this.
1677719120072.png .
Anyway, encrypted game data will have .soldata, after decrypting it will be, json, png and other formats.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Good stuff. Could you clarify the "restored assets" bit mentioned under features? Thank you.
Restored Assets are mainly face pictures and Live2D, before they got censored.
It only changes MC and Natalie. And it's the main difference from the LITE version. If you don't mind them, LITE version will provide you with everything else.
After some treasure hunting (for older version), and a bit research on game files I was able to figure out how to make them work with newer versions of the game. But sadly there will be a noticeable difference when new content start to appear (only in the new CGS).

Last edited:

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
Restored Assets are mainly face pictures and Live2D, before they got censored.
It only changes MC and Natalie. And it's the main difference from the LITE version. If you don't mind them, LITE version will provide you with everything else.
After some treasure hunting (for older version), and a bit research on game files I was able to figure out how to make them work with newer versions of the game. But sadly there will be a noticeable difference when new content start to appear (only in the new CGS).
Any news on when IPATCH will work with 0.7.1a?

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Well, I give up.

Followed all guides, and I have a good knowledge with IT, not the first complicated patch I put too, it just don't work.
I install node, unzip decrypt tool, substitute all files, run decrypt .bat, it gives error, files not found. I wait for 10min, nothing.

Not playing the game also, dev could do this shit in a version on subscribe star, simple as fuck. I'm out.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Well, I give up.

Followed all guides, and I have a good knowledge with IT, not the first complicated patch I put too, it just don't work.
I install node, unzip decrypt tool, substitute all files, run decrypt .bat, it gives error, files not found. I wait for 10min, nothing.

Not playing the game also, dev could do this shit in a version on subscribe star, simple as fuck. I'm out.
Yep, he could have done that, maybe he was afraid of losing his backers on patreon or something...
Invested a lot of money on encrypting the game, went out of his way to sue old modder who had a working patch on his patreon. And current state of game is half-dead. Although I loved this game in it's early days it's shiny has long been lost.

Anyway... step by step from scratch.
Assuming you already have node installed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's all. Game will be decrypted and patched at this point.
Also make sure to properly extract files.
By that I mean either opening the compressed file and drag'n'drop in the game folder or moving the compressed file to the main game folder, right clicking on it and selecting extract here.

Extract to... or Extract as will always created another folder with extracted stuff inside and that is not what we want.

Hope this helps.

kingkrool

Oct 4, 2018
Yep, he could have done that, maybe he was afraid of losing his backers on patreon or something...
Invested a lot of money on encrypting the game, went out of his way to sue old modder who had a working patch on his patreon. And current state of game is half-dead. Although I loved this game in it's early days it's shiny has long been lost.

Anyway... step by step from scratch.
Assuming you already have node installed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's all. Game will be decrypted and patched at this point.
Also make sure to properly extract files.
By that I mean either opening the compressed file and drag'n'drop in the game folder or moving the compressed file to the main game folder, right clicking on it and selecting extract here.

Extract to... or Extract as will always created another folder with extracted stuff inside and that is not what we want.

Hope this helps.

Hey, thank you for doing all this. I tried this and had the same issue. Seems like www/js/plugins/DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js is missing from the download on the f95page and the decrypt tool will not work without it. I tried copying the DhoomLive2dTitleScreen.js and renaming the copy as the missing file but the game will not get to the title screen, saying there is a missing image. Is there any chance you could rehost the decrypted 0.7.1 or upload your DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js? I would really appreciate it

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Hey, thank you for doing all this. I tried this and had the same issue. Seems like www/js/plugins/DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js is missing from the download on the f95page and the decrypt tool will not work without it. I tried copying the DhoomLive2dTitleScreen.js and renaming the copy as the missing file but the game will not get to the title screen, saying there is a missing image. Is there any chance you could rehost the decrypted 0.7.1 or upload your DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js? I would really appreciate it
You can run node on CMD or PS to know which version of node you're using and if it's installed....
1681250176388.png

Also there is no DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js.
And the decrypter also does not have any call for it....
1681249255555.png

Make sure you're using the correct decrypter.

And I always re-download the game from OP before patching the game. Decrypting.
Unless there is something wrong with the decrypter, be it antivuris deleting files or not.
Anyway I'm gonna recheck the decrypter and search for issues.

EDIT:
Finished double checking decryption files and everything is ok.
Note that I do not support any other patches. As have to go changing lines every new update that comes out.
So if you guys using other patches together with this one, it might cause issue unless the authors of other patch make it compatible with this one.

Try moving your saves somewhere else.

EDIT2:
Uploaded new version of the decryption tool.
No significant changes.
Just fixed the "deprecation" warning that would pop up when you run it....

Last edited:

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
The mc still says caretaker at the beginning of the game after i used used the patch. is that normal?

never mind, I figured it out.

Vlad_Rura

May 8, 2023
Guys, what's the problem with that farm quest? Here is the thing, I like the gameplay in this game so I m intended to receve the whole content. Anyone could remove that restriction or explan me how to, based on the "after patched" game?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Guys, what's the problem with that farm quest? Here is the thing, I like the gameplay in this game so I m intended to receve the whole content. Anyone could remove that restriction or explan me how to, based on the "after patched" game?
Please elaborate....
You said there is a problem, but you didn't say what exactly, what restriction are you mentioning as well?
The "farm" quest is pure RNG, depending on your luck you can get stuck there for an entire day trying to get the pieces you need.
That's why I aded a function to the scarecrow there, if you get annoyed with the rng interact with it and you will receive the pieces.